Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-AIRDROP] | BitcoinSocial | The NextGen Social Cryptocurrency - page 8. (Read 6218 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Nice concept from BITCOIN SOCIAL project and I would like to take a part in airdrop.

Thanks Dev & Team  Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I have joined you. I need information. When you want to trade on the exchange? will you have bounty company?
Activity: 249
 I joined dev....and open us more bounty about this project
rbt
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
There`s always room for another Bitcoin token since the original Bitcoin isn`t perfect. A token using Ethereum blockchain is since the transfer speed is far superior faster and the transaction fees are way cheaper. You can reach your very ambitious goal (the price of the token sound incredible) only if you have a serious team, work hard and increase the team members all the time. I want to be part of this project, so let`s start it!
Activity: 420
Merit: 21
Another project with good team and nice concept,  good luck dev.
Im sure this project will atract great demand for investor.
Activity: 126
  we need a  new futher  ,but not just  btcd  or  btcg .  we need a real  social .
Activity: 392
Looks interesting one , yet still waiting for more terms and updates:) goodluck to the whole team !
Activity: 224
Good afternoon! A wonderful project, a good idea of free distribution of tokens and implementation of plans, I wish successes and promotion of the project as a whole !!!
Activity: 187
There is no whitepaper in the website or announcement thread. Hiw do you plan to do an ico without giving out a whitepaper for investors to read project plans in detail, but you did mention a roadmap. Nowadays its so confusing.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
How do I get the comment number? This really looks like a great project. I need to fill my form immediately.
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
i know this will be nice in near future,you have a good targeting about users
Activity: 294
such an amazing concept! i am so glad to be a part of it! good luck!
Activity: 63
Starting price is so assertive but I believe it will fulfill. Because if human race going to be exist, socializing always win. So good luck team.I am in.
Activity: 56
Bitcoin social. A perfect name with a great project. I will invest my trust in this as well as my eth. Ill refer this to my friends because this is worth sharing. Goodluck!
Activity: 756
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
This is very good project, clear potential concept there
Activity: 42
While i don't trust social tokens
But i see something different here
BSX take me to ur trip
With all my best wishes
Regards
Activity: 36
Can't enter the website Lips sealed
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
more interesting project, i think will be success project and go to the moon price. anyone can be join this airdrop limited going fast to join.
Activity: 176
Merit: 11
I haven't see the better! I'll join to the team bitcoin social and hold some coins!
Activity: 70
Looking forward to join this airdrop.
Pages:
Jump to: