Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-AIRDROP] | BitcoinSocial | The NextGen Social Cryptocurrency - page 6. (Read 6218 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 16
This project seems to me serious and it changes for once. Good luck
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
look a cool project.. i am looking forward for this project., maybe i can participate too
Activity: 52
this project is pretty amazing ill support this project good luck
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
i'm not driving fast, just flying low
your goal is great. of the many self-profitable projects, this project is one of the benefits for charity.
there is no reason to not support this project. hope you can keep your promise. I'm behind you.
Activity: 532
I really like the way you guys think! Wealth for everyone, not only the cryptonerds! 🤓
Activity: 42
It looks like BSX might be a little different than other airdrops out there, i have a good feeling that it will valuable later on.

You are so right dear

Thanks again for your warm support!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Interesting project, already filled the form and waiting for airdrop. Aso it would be interesting to see how we GO to the moon together thank dev and good luck.
Activity: 125
The price is too high, but with great dev and marketing effort it could keep alive. Wish Bitcoin Social will stand that crypto fight.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
join, keep an eye on this great project
Activity: 44
I think it's a good project
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Thank you, very good project. Well thought out technique of use, excellent marketing. I want the project to develop and live long. Health and well-being to all
Activity: 73
Promising project indeed. .. to the moon
Activity: 63
not everyone cares to fair trade, thanks to making a project for charity. kudos! wishing all the best
Activity: 406
Merit: 103
This Project looks promising ,
Hope for the success of the Dev and the community that support this project,
and hoping that it will last long.
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
Such an amazing concept! I am so glad to be a part of it! Good luck!
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
lets do this and build a community for bitcoin social think this could get big if the community increases enough guys
Activity: 42
Good project, i'm sure get a succes for my future.
Activity: 30
Very promising project, you are talking that this coin will go to the moon but it is not so easy but I hopeful
about your project. Thanks for providing airdrop.
Activity: 420
This is a great, promising and impressive project. I hope it will have a big success. I'll help with my humble support to spread the word everywhere.Thank you for your Airdrop! It’s a very good way to promote your project. I'll hope it will have a big success. Good luck to the developers!
Activity: 84
I finished all step
Twitter url: https://twitter.com/kennike1986

Twitter tweet link: https://twitter.com/kennike1986/status/934423163064156161
And final is comment here
Pages:
Jump to: