Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-AIRDROP] | BitcoinSocial | The NextGen Social Cryptocurrency - page 5. (Read 6218 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Good Project Done all task from the Form I Hope This Project will more Supporter to Come. Good Luck everyone!
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
Great idea! A very necessary project!.  Necessary to developt this. More things in the crypt depends on the real Social. Im in & waiting results of airdrop)))  Wish success Dev! Thanks!
Activity: 56
Pretty awesome project guys I am watching your pre sale
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
very good website this gonna be successful iam sure unlike to others hopefully the people don't dump this and give this token a big number goodluck dev
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
Great project with good plans. Wanted to be part of the community. Invest? Soon to find out.
Activity: 4
I like the project, but to be honest, the website is ugly. no other way to put it.
Activity: 280
Im looking forward for the future of this token
Activity: 88
I love the concept of this project. It's so unique & has lots of things to offer. Keep up the good work
Activity: 96
Looks like another promising coin. Hoep the project will succeed, and keep up the good work. Soon it will be paid off. Goodluck devs.
Activity: 16
Im glad to participate this wonderful and amazing project.a very trusted community that will change lives of others
Activity: 57
This is a wonderful project!
 I am looking forward to listing on more exchanges
Activity: 476
Merit: 147
Janglisher('-')yay! 🇯🇵
Bitcoin Sosial... anytime I use that sosial  Cheesy lol.
This time, found this.
and I going to fill form.

... soso, I doing tweet this project.
I wish to this project will got great.
Activity: 268
My Specialty Is Detached Despondence...
Great project with lots of potentials to achieving great results.
Activity: 54
I really hope to the see the price where you want it to be soon, that would be awesome!
Activity: 302
Merit: 100
You have noble goals, especially with regard to charity! I hope this will be achieved.
Activity: 39
It is a serious, difficult problem.
I want you to succeed in a project.
Activity: 104
Great job and good project
Activity: 229
Great project, thank you! your project is very important. Want a quick and large-scale development project. This coin has potential, I support it on social networks, the success of the team, soon we will be able to see new things from this development! I joined airdrop. I hope I will soon receive a bonus token.
Activity: 207
Tôi đã tham gia vào buổi phóng sự này và sẽ giới thiệu với bạn bè của tôi. Rất đẹp trang web!
Activity: 6
Keep on the good work. Pls do not abandon project. We believe in you.
Pages:
Jump to: