Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][PRE-ICO] Advanced Miners - Mining revolution is here!!!🔥 - page 14. (Read 2734 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Tell me, when is it more profitable to buy the project's tokens? Now or wait until the stock exchange will be released? What do you think?
Of course it is better to buy right now, especially now is the process of pre-sell, with huge discounts on the purchase of tokens.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Tell me, when is it more profitable to buy the project's tokens? Now or wait until the stock exchange will be released? What do you think?
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
The project promises 438% profit per year, do you think it is even real? I understand that mining is profitable, but not the same.
The project will use its own, the newest ACM-12 with a capacity of 28 Th/s on SHA-258 algorithm
Activity: 111
Merit: 4
The project promises 438% profit per year, do you think it is even real? I understand that mining is profitable, but not the same.
Why not? If you use the asiks of the new generation, the profit can be even more, because we are talking about cryptocurrencies, then there arrived maybe 1000% per year.
Asiki will not become obsolete, as new ones will come out with more powerful processors
Activity: 266
Why not? If you use the asiks of the new generation, the profit can be even more, because we are talking about cryptocurrencies, then there arrived maybe 1000% per year.
Activity: 124
Most of all I like that the team was able to develop their own technologies. In terms of technology they are independent and completely autonomous. Except for some trifles.
Activity: 196
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
mining is the main crypto currency, because such projects will live
cryptocurrency mining will always be profitable, as long as there are cryptocurrencies in General, especially profitable will be mining in large production scales, the latest technology.
Well, yes, the topic is relevant and now, it is developing actively
cryptocurrency mining will always be profitable, as long as there are cryptocurrencies in General, especially profitable will be mining in large production scales, the latest technology.
Activity: 238
The distribution of tokens will be immediately after the ICO?
You mean the distribution of tokens to investors ' wallets? Usually all token transfers occur within 1 week after ICO.
Depends on the volume of distribution, maybe two or three weeks to go
Activity: 210
You mean the distribution of tokens to investors ' wallets? Usually all token transfers occur within 1 week after ICO.
Activity: 266
Activity: 210
The project will be successful and that's all. Mining was desired 2 years ago. Mining will be desired in 2 years.
Activity: 434

I think that yes, usually so do
Thanks for the answer. It would be great if everything is so
Activity: 238
Do you have your own purse for storing tokens?
Activity: 57
Good to see new topic is officially open now for discussion about this amazing project. I like this project this is my most favorite so that I have much expectation from this team!!!
Activity: 224
The idea is excellent, I like it. I would like to see the project as a leader in this business. He has great prospects, very big ambitions. I'm sure that the guys will manage to achieve the goal! They just need to go to the goal! 

It seems I'm not the only one who holds a good opinion about the project
Activity: 124
Thanks to the fact that the team has its technological developments - they will succeed. It can not be otherwise.
Activity: 224
The project does not stand still, I was very pleased, and indeed I like the idea

I think that yes, usually so do
Pages:
Jump to: