Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] AION - The Third Generation Blockchain Network - page 31. (Read 60653 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
what are you talking about?The price is pretty good,its steadily rising since the crash,real rocket mission will come in jan-feb
i'm looking to buy a lot more than the spread is worth to buy on the exchange, but maybe ill buy slow if you say theres volume
Activity: 224
price will rocket to unimaginable distances,market is smarter than the time eth started
Let’s hope the market doesn’t get filled by daily traders
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Anyways... I’m just saying if SALT really delivers, it could take away any potential pressure from ICO teams liquidating their shares of tokens.
Activity: 252
systems like stable coins and platforms like salt will never work if the prices stop growing
Activity: 98
Salt said they used the $40m form their own ICO to get a $40m crypto-backed cash loan from their own platform & network of lenders, they said it’s like they raised $80m...Mind boggling!
Activity: 95
With ICON pumping like this, AION would shoot to the moon on a better exchange. EtherDelta is not a very friendly exchange and most people just don't bother trying to trade on it.
Bro the ICON pump hadn’t even started. Mainnet next week. Moon incoming
That’s the way we like it. Free money if you know how to use it
Activity: 280
With ICON pumping like this, AION would shoot to the moon on a better exchange. EtherDelta is not a very friendly exchange and most people just don't bother trying to trade on it.
Bro the ICON pump hadn’t even started. Mainnet next week. Moon incoming
Activity: 266
Activity: 574
I've been looking at Aion for a while, but can anyone explain the reason for the huge dump recently? Aion lost 60% of its marketcap... was this just traders or was there some news that I missed?

As far as I know, it happened when the TRS. When the token was released, some people sold in low price thus caused panic for some holders (may be new investors in TRS event). But I believe that AION will raise slowly but surely. It's the right time to buy some more.
Wait hold up, AION mainnet is December? I thought it was just the internal test net?
Activity: 280
The problem with exchanges and AION is that it requires ppl to actually sell
Activity: 98
How is the transaction? The time it takes to deposit should be the time it takes to complete the transaction to the smart contract
Is it good time to buy aion?
yes, at least we can directly buy AION using BTC
Considering the wave of exchange listings is just starting, I’d say yes it’s a great time to buy.
Activity: 100
Is it good time to buy aion?
I've been looking at Aion for a while, but can anyone explain the reason for the huge dump recently? Aion lost 60% of its marketcap... was this just traders or was there some news that I missed?
Activity: 294
The dump that happened was a big part of those locked up tokens coming back to those investors
Early investors could send their tokens to an Aion address, being promised a return over the year
Kucoin made dragonchain move a bit. Takes time to build up volume though. Yesterday Kucoin had around 5% of all volume around Dragonchain. Today it is 24%.
Activity: 224
Many echanges already reached out to AION, but Matt says they want to keep the adoption as organic as possible. So they are not looking for anything themselves. They want it to grow naturally.
Activity: 44
Aion finally just got listed on a decent exchange on Kucoin. I expect it to get a good bump out of this.

If you would like to sign up using kucoin you're welcome to use mye referral: https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=E4AaJm
Activity: 82

Can I send aion to Myetherwallet?
I do not see AION there.

OK, I've created manually via ethplorer.io.
Pages:
Jump to: