Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ ✅ [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🚀 AZBIT - Cryptocurrency financial ecosystem from 🅰️ to Z - page 15. (Read 9777 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

What criteria will you use to select traders for your team?

It seems to me that there are a lot of successful traders who work with cryptocurrencies now, because cryptocurrencies are gaining popularity every day.

Yes, the subject of cryptocurrencies is developing around the world, but for some reason the prices of cryptocurrencies are falling.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1

It seems to me that there are a lot of successful traders who work with cryptocurrencies now, because cryptocurrencies are gaining popularity every day.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
The AZBIT platform will be multifunctional and highly effective for investors, traders and ordinary customers.

I am interested in this platform, I am a novice investor, specifically, I am interested in trust management of my funds.. Can you elaborate on that?

As an investor, you will receive 45% of the profit earned as a result of the trader's work. The functionality will be represented by 3 types of investment accounts:

CopyTrade - copying the strategies of transactions of leading traders,
ShareTrade accounts - transferring of funds to a trader for margin trading, a kind of PAMM accounts,
Portfolio account - transferring of funds to a trader for long-term portfolio management.

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hey the going guys and welcome to Cryptolaboratory ICO rating list!
We analyzed the ratings of 14 world rating agencies and on its base calculated the weighted average of the project.
According to that you are one of the best ICO projects! Your rating is 85.02 of 100.
Our congratulations on achieving so high results.
Full information you can see in the description of Azbit (AZ).
Just look us, comment on us and follow us on social networks.
Thank you for your attention!

|Cryptolaboratory team|
Activity: 637
Merit: 250
The AZBIT platform will be multifunctional and highly effective for investors, traders and ordinary customers.

I am interested in this platform, I am a novice investor, specifically, I am interested in trust management of my funds.. Can you elaborate on that?

As an investor, you will receive 45% of the profit earned as a result of the trader's work. The functionality will be represented by 3 types of investment accounts:

CopyTrade - copying the strategies of transactions of leading traders,
ShareTrade accounts - transferring of funds to a trader for margin trading, a kind of PAMM accounts,
Portfolio account - transferring of funds to a trader for long-term portfolio management.
Activity: 238

Are there any restrictions on investors, anyone can buy your tokens?? What legislation do you work under?

Our services are available only for accredited investors from the USA.
Unfortunately, Azbit services are not available for citizens of the following countries:
Canada
Singapore
Burma
Côte d'Ivoire
Cuba
Congo
Iran
Iraq
Liberia
North Korea
Sudan
Syria
Zimbabwe

Azbit.com OU is registered in Estonia. Azbit AG is registered in Switzerland
Hello dev,
How are you today?

As far as I know, Singapore is very open to cryptocurrency and a pioneer for the headquarters of all Exchange in Southeast Asia in Singapore.
But for ICO Azbit, why can't Singaporeans participate?
Singapore citizens and residents are not eligible and not allowed to participate in the AZ Token Sale due to various taxation and regulatory issues.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Are there any restrictions on investors, anyone can buy your tokens?? What legislation do you work under?

Unfortunately, Azbit services are not available for citizens of the following countries:
Canada
Singapore
Burma
Côte d'Ivoire
Cuba
Congo
Iran
Iraq
Liberia
North Korea
Sudan
Syria
Zimbabwe

Azbit.com OU is registered in Estonia. Azbit AG is registered in Switzerland
Hello dev,
How are you today?

As far as I know, Singapore is very open to cryptocurrency and a pioneer for the headquarters of all Exchange in Southeast Asia in Singapore.
But for ICO Azbit, why can't Singaporeans participate?
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
I don't understand the funding of the Azbit project, this project has a very good concept and team, they also have legality, but why is the funding so slow, is there a problem?
i think it's because the project is at pre ico stage, probably more and more investor will invest on ico instead, also ico is 60 days not 30 so there will be more time for investors to join in.
Perhaps you are right, ICO lasts a very long time, as much as 2 months, during this time you can collect enough money.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
I don't understand the funding of the Azbit project, this project has a very good concept and team, they also have legality, but why is the funding so slow, is there a problem?
i think it's because the project is at pre ico stage, probably more and more investor will invest on ico instead, also ico is 60 days not 30 so there will be more time for investors to join in.
Activity: 588
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
Activity: 196
They will be maintaining the value of the token by reducing the number of tokens in circulation. A certain amount of the project's revenues will be used for a phased purchase and subsequent destruction of half of all issued tokens
I am sure that such an action plan will have a positive impact on the price of the token, as well as the need to somehow create demand for AZ coin.

Yes, the most important thing is to create demand for the AZ token, in this case, it will constantly grow in price. First of all, you need to create a quality platform.

AZBIT will have a lot of customers, as the industry of trading and investing in cryptocurrencies is very much needed.
They will be maintaining the value of the token by reducing the number of tokens in circulation. A certain amount of the project's revenues will be used for a phased purchase and subsequent destruction of half of all issued tokens
I am sure that such an action plan will have a positive impact on the price of the token, as well as the need to somehow create demand for AZ coin.

Yes, the most important thing is to create demand for the AZ token, in this case, it will constantly grow in price. First of all, you need to create a quality platform.
Activity: 70
Activity: 434
Banking industry should be more focus on blockchain technology such as this. They can benefit using the technology for services that they render. Keeping my eyes on this.
Blockchain technologies are implemented in all spheres of business, respectively, banking will not be an exception.
Activity: 126

What could be the limitations? Except that the residents of America?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Banking industry should be more focus on blockchain technology such as this. They can benefit using the technology for services that they render. Keeping my eyes on this.

Canada
Singapore
Burma
Côte d'Ivoire
Cuba
Congo
Iran
Iraq
Liberia
North Korea
Sudan
Syria