Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ ✅ [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🚀 AZBIT - Cryptocurrency financial ecosystem from 🅰️ to Z - page 4. (Read 9775 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 255

The only thing we can to do is hoping. Because many experts said that we would see another wave of BTC price reduction. I hope they are wrong.
Experts are always wrong, if they say that there will be a decrease, then in fact there will be a rise.

This is true, but the market can not fall forever, and must be growth, even short-term.

It is clear that the market can not go down indefinitely, it will surely recover, but when it starts to rise and catch the wave is very important. Good luck.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
News Update!! Azbit joined World Blockchain Summit MARVELS Seoul The event was a two-day platform for the entire industry to network and build bridges.
I hope in that event Azbit will get potential partnerships and big investors
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 5
Who monitors the statistics, how much money has been collected during the pre-sales?

At the moment 1,243,970 dollars are collected, this information is on the website.

Quite an impressive figure, but it's only 20% of the required amount.

ICO will continue for a long time, the chance to collect softcap is extremely high.

By the end of January, time is not that long, but the good part would be if the crypto market would return to at least 2 months ago when the ETH dollar price was more than double, and at BCH several times up. Let's hope both market growth and a successful ICO will raise a minimum of $ 7 million.

Exactly, lets hope market can recover by January, then most ico's that will end January can generate enough funds for their project development, most ico's are very struggling right now, it is not easy to get softcap let alone hardcap, 2018 has not been favourable to ico's but good project will still manage to raise funds.
Activity: 986
Merit: 516
I wanted to know, hypothetically speaking, if the project fails to gather the softcap before the scheduled time, what would happen?
Maybe they would refund to the investor but I don't think it would happen. You can ask this question here: https://t.me/azbit_com  they have a great team and their roadmap is also good. So just wait and see. I would make some investment in this project soon.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
I wanted to know, hypothetically speaking, if the project fails to gather the softcap before the scheduled time, what would happen?

Such a large project as AZBIT  has a great chance to collect softcap, has already collected as much as 1 300 000 dollars.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Activity: 98
Merit: 0

First of all this project need to get a safe position to keep continue it will be hard for them if they didn't achieve their soft cap. I also invested in this project but still it going very slow and I hope it will get big success.
Because of the sharp fall of the market, most of the investors behave very passively, because of this all the problems.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Who monitors the statistics, how much money has been collected during the pre-sales?

At the moment 1,243,970 dollars are collected, this information is on the website.

you can easily check it official Abit website. take a look here: https://azbit.com/ . I have check there team member and advisor list. It seems to me all people are good for blockchain/crypto industries. with the help of those people, azbit would be a good product.

First of all this project need to get a safe position to keep continue it will be hard for them if they didn't achieve their soft cap. I also invested in this project but still it going very slow and I hope it will get big success.
Activity: 986
Merit: 516

you can easily check it official Abit website. take a look here: https://azbit.com/ . I have check there team member and advisor list. It seems to me all people are good for blockchain/crypto industries. with the help of those people, azbit would be a good product.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Tell me, do I have to register on your website to take part in the bounty company? What are the conditions?

I participate in this bounty program and no additional registration I did not pass.
Activity: 224
Tell me, do I have to register on your website to take part in the bounty company? What are the conditions?
Activity: 350

The only thing we can to do is hoping. Because many experts said that we would see another wave of BTC price reduction. I hope they are wrong.
Experts are always wrong, if they say that there will be a decrease, then in fact there will be a rise.

This is true, but the market can not fall forever, and must be growth, even short-term.
Activity: 92

Activity: 476
Merit: 19
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

ICO will continue for a long time, the chance to collect softcap is extremely high.

By the end of January, time is not that long, but the good part would be if the crypto market would return to at least 2 months ago when the ETH dollar price was more than double, and at BCH several times up. Let's hope both market growth and a successful ICO will raise a minimum of $ 7 million.

Activity: 826
Merit: 255

Activity: 126
Very soon the new year holidays, what surprises have been prepared by the administration AZBIT ?
Activity: 196
Merit: 2

Activity: 126

Activity: 92

Activity: 196
Pages:
Jump to: