Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ ✅ [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🚀 AZBIT - Cryptocurrency financial ecosystem from 🅰️ to Z - page 10. (Read 9775 times)

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
What do you think will be of interest to investors? I am almost convinced that this is the coolest and most promising project in recent months, but I want to hear the thoughts of the public before investing in the project.

This is a good project, but it is difficult to invest even in these times as there is upside potential the lower the market goes and once you invested the money, it is gone from your account.
So, his conclusions for the moment is not good for berinvetasi in ICO, right?
Because the market is bearish and makes all investors afraid to invest and better save FIAT.
Any investment is a risk, even if the market is bullish, you still risk.

It is but if the ICO is running for a very long time it also means that you can't react to the market if you committed your funds to a project.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1

Guys Known the exact timing of the end of the process the ICO?
Activity: 126
I am interested in the economic side of the question, what will the holders of AZ tokens receive, in addition to dividends?

The main rule and goal of any investor is to buy cheaper and sell more.
Activity: 196
I am interested in the economic side of the question, what will the holders of AZ tokens receive, in addition to dividends?
Merit: 2
I'm afraid, if current market situation will not change, Azbit team could don't collect even softcap. It's really sad, because I think that Azbit is very promising project.
The chances of success are always there. The market situation is already improving.
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I'm afraid, if current market situation will not change, Azbit team could don't collect even softcap. It's really sad, because I think that Azbit is very promising project.
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
Wouldn't it be better to spend ICO in dollars, because the ETH rate is extremely unstable.

I, too, would be more comfortable to make investments in dollars, thereby avoiding unnecessary spending on Commission in exchangers.
Activity: 350
Wouldn't it be better to spend ICO in dollars, because the ETH rate is extremely unstable.
Merit: 10
I am very interested in AZBIT, specifically interested in the investment platform, I need to understand its essence

It's very simple, you trust in the management of your money to an experienced trader, he trades, and the profit you share.

Trust management is a very simple and reliable way to earn profit for an inexperienced investor.
Activity: 238
I am very interested in AZBIT, specifically interested in the investment platform, I need to understand its essence

It's very simple, you trust in the management of your money to an experienced trader, he trades, and the profit you share.
Activity: 112
Activity: 224
What do AZ token holders get? Maybe some dividends will be charged?

AZ token holders will receive dividends from the profit of the whole ecosystem (75% of profit). We offer favorable terms both for investors and for traders. Users of AZ tokens will receive significant discounts on our services.

Some cryptocurrency exchanges refuse to cooperate with projects that charge dividends to their investors.
Activity: 140
Whether running any bonuses or stock raffle AZ token? Where can I find this information?

At the moment, the bounty company is launched, taking part in it you can earn AZ coins.

It is a very interesting alternative to investments, but it takes too much time to participate in the bounty, it is easier to just buy tokens.

I also think that it is easier to buy these tokens, especially considering that the bounty awards are not so high.
Whether running any bonuses or stock raffle AZ token? Where can I find this information?

At the moment, the bounty company is launched, taking part in it you can earn AZ coins.

It is a very interesting alternative to investments, but it takes too much time to participate in the bounty, it is easier to just buy tokens.
Activity: 70

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I hope that AZBIT will be the only and unique platform of its kind, which will contain a lot of ready-made solutions for investors and traders.

This is what the main bet is made, and the AZBIT is a platform that will contain many services at once, including an investment platform.
I hope that AZBIT will be the only and unique platform of its kind, which will contain a lot of ready-made solutions for investors and traders.
Activity: 238

AZ token holders will receive dividends from the profit of the whole ecosystem (75% of profit). We offer favorable terms both for investors and for traders. Users of AZ tokens will receive significant discounts on our services.

I like the idea of dividends, it will give all investors an incentive to keep tokens in their wallets rather than sell them right after ICO.

It is necessary to organize the demand for AZ tokens, this is the main task of developers to their investors.
Activity: 102
Merit: 0

I like the idea of dividends, it will give all investors an incentive to keep tokens in their wallets rather than sell them right after ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: