Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ ✅ [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🚀 AZBIT - Cryptocurrency financial ecosystem from 🅰️ to Z - page 7. (Read 9775 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 2
Is the project legally clean? Do you have all the permits?
Activity: 171
Merit: 1
The Asian market is very promising, this is a very correct and balanced decision on the part of the project administration.

I read somewhere that in the first place the project will be designed for the European market, but the Asian market is also great.
Activity: 182
The Asian market is very promising, this is a very correct and balanced decision on the part of the project administration.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 5
Has the ground of this year been found yet?
I guess it has been reached, then time to recover from now on.
Next year will be a growth year.
But the fact is that the market has returned to the ground and Bitcoin has touched the price of 3300 USD.

But see, Azbit is fully supported by Roger Ver and the acquisition of Azbit tokens using BitcoinCash gets a profit of around 10%.
Which of these uses BitcoinCash ABC or BitcoinCash SV?
Not yet, it hasn't been found because the market will continue to fall.

Many say in Group Telegram and Tweeter that Bitcoin in 2019 will go down to 2500 USD.
And even worse, many say in the Bitcointalk forum that Bitcoin will drop to 1000-500 USD. LOL yeaahhh !!!

Very harsh market conditions we are experiencing right now, nobody can really tell for sure how long it will continue or when market will recover again, people are just speculating which maybe true or fales, btc dipping to $1000-$500 will be unimaginable but who knows, only time will tell, 2019 is around the corner lets see how the market react.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
But the fact is that the market has returned to the ground and Bitcoin has touched the price of 3300 USD.

But see, Azbit is fully supported by Roger Ver and the acquisition of Azbit tokens using BitcoinCash gets a profit of around 10%.
Not yet, it hasn't been found because the market will continue to fall.

Many say in Group Telegram and Tweeter that Bitcoin in 2019 will go down to 2500 USD.
And even worse, many say in the Bitcointalk forum that Bitcoin will drop to 1000-500 USD. LOL yeaahhh !!!
What are the main requirements for the participants of the bounty company?

Here is the link to their topic bounty, there are answers to all questions. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbounty-azbit-blockchain-investment-banking-5025592
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
What are the main requirements for the participants of the bounty company?
Activity: 196
Congratulations about the first milion of dollars raised. Until today I see here are $1.130.174 raised. Step by step with good marketing strategies here will be posible to reach the softcap. Good luck.

This is really impressive, but since they are gathering on the eth, then with such a fall in the market, it may happen that again they will have less than a million. They collect the eth pretty well, but the price drops faster.

Equally true is that if ETH goes up, then softcap is much closer to realization. I expect the crypto market to grow. Good luck.
will the indicator update if the price of eth increase it doesn't look like it will update for me, the indicator doesn't go down even the price is going down for a while, the bullrun wouldn't probably happen until 2019 which the end of the ico, last day of january, but it will be good for azbit because they collected huge sum of eth.
ETH costs less than $ 100, all investors are shocked.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
Congratulations about the first milion of dollars raised. Until today I see here are $1.130.174 raised. Step by step with good marketing strategies here will be posible to reach the softcap. Good luck.

This is really impressive, but since they are gathering on the eth, then with such a fall in the market, it may happen that again they will have less than a million. They collect the eth pretty well, but the price drops faster.

Equally true is that if ETH goes up, then softcap is much closer to realization. I expect the crypto market to grow. Good luck.
will the indicator update if the price of eth increase it doesn't look like it will update for me, the indicator doesn't go down even the price is going down for a while, the bullrun wouldn't probably happen until 2019 which the end of the ico, last day of january, but it will be good for azbit because they collected huge sum of eth.
I would like to fully understand the basic superiority of the AZBIT  in comparison with other banking projects.

The platform will contain many products in many directions at once.

1.Investment platform.
2.Cryptocurrency multi-exchange.
3.Banking.
Activity: 224
I would like to fully understand the basic superiority of the AZBIT  in comparison with other banking projects.

The platform will contain many products in many directions at once.
Activity: 238
Activity: 154
Merit: 12

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

Activity: 826
Merit: 255

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Tell me about the investment platform of this project, what are its main or indirect advantages?

One of the main advantages is the ability to open a ShareTrade account, this will give investors the opportunity to transfer their assets under the management of top traders

The investment platform will be very strong and in demand among investors.
Activity: 196
Tell me about the investment platform of this project, what are its main or indirect advantages?

One of the main advantages is the ability to open a ShareTrade account, this will give investors the opportunity to transfer their assets under the management of top traders
Activity: 350

All financial instruments. All kinds of assets. Single platform.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
I still believe that the time spent to encourage Sofcap is not too heavy in my opinion because the AZBIT project is already very much known by people, only the current market situation is really unfriendly
yes maybe people will think again to invest because of a bad market situation but if you see the development of AZBIT I think many people will be interested in investing just need confidence
Pages:
Jump to: