Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ ✅ [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🚀 AZBIT - Cryptocurrency financial ecosystem from 🅰️ to Z - page 6. (Read 9775 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I'm still looking at this project and I'm still hesitant to invest, but overall I really like this project.

Now is the best time to invest in AZBIT , because right now there are quite large discounts on tokens.

Perhaps you are right, I need to take a closer look at the AZBIT, in theory, the project is very promising should work.

I hope that the administration of the project will have enough strength to collect softcap, even with such a falling market as today.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
I'm still looking at this project and I'm still hesitant to invest, but overall I really like this project.

Now is the best time to invest in AZBIT , because right now there are quite large discounts on tokens.

Perhaps you are right, I need to take a closer look at the AZBIT, in theory, the project is very promising should work.
Activity: 196

Merit: 1

one AZ coin costs 0.00012$, plus an additional ten percent discount.

Why are tokens so cheap? I don't understand anything.

It is rather a question to the administration of the project.
Activity: 350

Why are tokens so cheap? I don't understand anything.

Now is the best time to invest in AZBIT, as discounts are still in effect today.

What is the exact price of the token now, taking into account all discounts. Up to what date are the discounts?

Activity: 171

Now is the best time to invest in AZBIT, as discounts are still in effect today.

What is the exact price of the token now, taking into account all discounts. Up to what date are the discounts?
Activity: 168

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
I'm afraid, if current market situation will not change, Azbit team could don't collect even softcap. It's really sad, because I think that Azbit is very promising project.
I also think about the same thing, Azbit is a good project, and has a popular advisor, Roger Ver, founder of Bitcoin.com, but the funds collected are currently $ 943,760 USD while the softcap is $ 7.5 million USD

There is still time to go and at least there are contributions every now and then if the statistics are correct on the website, but whether or not they will be able to make the soft cap is difficult to tell.
yeah their is still alot of time for the project to reach the softcap, there is still 52 days until they close the crowdsale, that's alot of days compare to the other project who puts 30 days, i think azbit here wants to collect as many as possible, lets just hope it will reach softcap atleast.
Activity: 238
I'm afraid, if current market situation will not change, Azbit team could don't collect even softcap. It's really sad, because I think that Azbit is very promising project.
I also think about the same thing, Azbit is a good project, and has a popular advisor, Roger Ver, founder of Bitcoin.com, but the funds collected are currently $ 943,760 USD while the softcap is $ 7.5 million USD

There is still time to go and at least there are contributions every now and then if the statistics are correct on the website, but whether or not they will be able to make the soft cap is difficult to tell.
The market has already started to recover, let's hope for a positive result.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

indeed the current market conditions are not very good at selling ico because this will hurt investors, to minimize the risk of inventory must wait for the market to stabilize, but the AZBIT team plan will be better than we think
What do you think, when the market trend will unfold?

The market can begin to grow at any moment, even today or tomorrow, these things can not be predicted.

That's right, we can't be sure when the market will improve, moreover the SEC decision about the Bitcoin ETF was postponed again until February 2019. This Azbit project was a good project and had regulations from the SEC, but it was difficult to reach the softcap.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Has the ground of this year been found yet?
I guess it has been reached, then time to recover from now on.
Next year will be a growth year.
But the fact is that the market has returned to the ground and Bitcoin has touched the price of 3300 USD.

But see, Azbit is fully supported by Roger Ver and the acquisition of Azbit tokens using BitcoinCash gets a profit of around 10%.
Which of these uses BitcoinCash ABC or BitcoinCash SV?
Not yet, it hasn't been found because the market will continue to fall.

Many say in Group Telegram and Tweeter that Bitcoin in 2019 will go down to 2500 USD.
And even worse, many say in the Bitcointalk forum that Bitcoin will drop to 1000-500 USD. LOL yeaahhh !!!

Very harsh market conditions we are experiencing right now, nobody can really tell for sure how long it will continue or when market will recover again, people are just speculating which maybe true or fales, btc dipping to $1000-$500 will be unimaginable but who knows, only time will tell, 2019 is around the corner lets see how the market react.
indeed the current market conditions are not very good at selling ico because this will hurt investors, to minimize the risk of inventory must wait for the market to stabilize, but the AZBIT team plan will be better than we think

It must be like that, all ICO projects or similar projects in selling tokens must have a vision and mission that is different from others and must be a Pioneer.

But the problem is in the Market, because Cryptocurrency is the same thing we trade, the trade needs a lot of money for circulation / Coin.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

Activity: 224
Is the project legally clean? Do you have all the permits?

A very important issue, the legal side should be clean, this is a very important factor for the future of the project.

The information is available on the website, the cryptocurrency exchange is located in Estonia, the payment system is Czechoslovakia. And the Bank is in Luxembourg. This information is freely available.
Activity: 126

The market can begin to grow at any moment, even today or tomorrow, these things can not be predicted.
Activity: 126

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Has the ground of this year been found yet?
I guess it has been reached, then time to recover from now on.
Next year will be a growth year.
But the fact is that the market has returned to the ground and Bitcoin has touched the price of 3300 USD.

But see, Azbit is fully supported by Roger Ver and the acquisition of Azbit tokens using BitcoinCash gets a profit of around 10%.
Which of these uses BitcoinCash ABC or BitcoinCash SV?
Not yet, it hasn't been found because the market will continue to fall.

Many say in Group Telegram and Tweeter that Bitcoin in 2019 will go down to 2500 USD.
And even worse, many say in the Bitcointalk forum that Bitcoin will drop to 1000-500 USD. LOL yeaahhh !!!

Very harsh market conditions we are experiencing right now, nobody can really tell for sure how long it will continue or when market will recover again, people are just speculating which maybe true or fales, btc dipping to $1000-$500 will be unimaginable but who knows, only time will tell, 2019 is around the corner lets see how the market react.
Is the project legally clean? Do you have all the permits?

A very important issue, the legal side should be clean, this is a very important factor for the future of the project.
Pages:
Jump to: