Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ ✅ [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🚀 AZBIT - Cryptocurrency financial ecosystem from 🅰️ to Z - page 5. (Read 9775 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 1
AZBIT, BCH, and Roger Ver, how they relate each other?
Is it why Roger Ver supports the AZBIT, right?
Roger Ver is a very bright personality, I'm pleasantly surprised that he represents the AZBIT.

In team this project the entire team enough experienced, but Roger Ver of course star:)
Activity: 224
Roger Ver is a very bright personality, I'm pleasantly surprised that he represents the AZBIT.
Activity: 986
Merit: 516
Yes, Roger ver support this project,He is an advisor of azbit (BLOCKCHAIN INVESTMENT BANKING) project. for more information check official Azbit website link: https://azbit.com/?fragment=fragment#app-new-advisors

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1018
Not your keys, not your coins!
Activity: 350
When will the bounty company of the project end, are the exact dates known?

Usually all the bounty of the company ends at the same time as sales of the tokens.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 5
Congratulations about the first milion of dollars raised. Until today I see here are $1.130.174 raised. Step by step with good marketing strategies here will be posible to reach the softcap. Good luck.

This is really impressive, but since they are gathering on the eth, then with such a fall in the market, it may happen that again they will have less than a million. They collect the eth pretty well, but the price drops faster.

Equally true is that if ETH goes up, then softcap is much closer to realization. I expect the crypto market to grow. Good luck.
But the fact is that the market has returned to the ground and Bitcoin has touched the price of 3300 USD.

But see, Azbit is fully supported by Roger Ver and the acquisition of Azbit tokens using BitcoinCash gets a profit of around 10%.
Which of these uses BitcoinCash ABC or BitcoinCash SV?

Since part of the AZBit tokens sales were in BCH, they affected the $ amount raised so far. I have just watched the price evolution on BCH in the last month and the decrease was about 75%. We were hoping for the recovery of the entire crypto market in the coming months. Good luck to all involved here. Thanks.

Azbit has such good ideas which will attract good investors of all levels, the project has alot to offer from what i have read, another competition in the exchange fields i would say, this have potential to be among top exchange in the long run, with the influence of Roger Ver  will attract more people especially BCH supporters.
Activity: 826
Merit: 255
Congratulations about the first milion of dollars raised. Until today I see here are $1.130.174 raised. Step by step with good marketing strategies here will be posible to reach the softcap. Good luck.

This is really impressive, but since they are gathering on the eth, then with such a fall in the market, it may happen that again they will have less than a million. They collect the eth pretty well, but the price drops faster.

Equally true is that if ETH goes up, then softcap is much closer to realization. I expect the crypto market to grow. Good luck.
But the fact is that the market has returned to the ground and Bitcoin has touched the price of 3300 USD.

But see, Azbit is fully supported by Roger Ver and the acquisition of Azbit tokens using BitcoinCash gets a profit of around 10%.
Which of these uses BitcoinCash ABC or BitcoinCash SV?

Since part of the AZBit tokens sales were in BCH, they affected the $ amount raised so far. I have just watched the price evolution on BCH in the last month and the decrease was about 75%. We were hoping for the recovery of the entire crypto market in the coming months. Good luck to all involved here. Thanks.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

I dunno, I don't know the exact. I see the spreedsheet they also there has been no update since november. However I hope that the bounty will quickly end up so participants can enjoy the results of their sweat this time.
Activity: 182
Activity: 196
This project looks very good, the chance to occupy a banking niche is great.

But AZBIT is not only a Bank project, it will also contain a cryptocurrency exchange and an investment platform.

Personally, I am interested in the investment platform, this is the most important part of the project.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2

But AZBIT is not only a Bank project, it will also contain a cryptocurrency exchange and an investment platform.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 224
How exactly can you guarantee the safety of investors ' money on the investment site? Is the platform insured?

Security is guaranteed by risk management, with its help the investor independently sets the amount of possible losses, as well as do not forget that all operations on the platform are using blockchain technology.

You are right, blockchain technologies guarantee maximum security.

Blockchain technology is guarantee maximum security and yet there are different report of personal wallet and exchanges been hacked every so often, if blockchain is very secured then why is this constant hacking taking place? Just because a project is in blockchain does not mean it wont seek alternative way of ensuring security.
Any website or platform can be hacked, the question is the price.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
How exactly can you guarantee the safety of investors ' money on the investment site? Is the platform insured?

Security is guaranteed by risk management, with its help the investor independently sets the amount of possible losses, as well as do not forget that all operations on the platform are using blockchain technology.

Blockchain technology is guarantee maximum security and yet there are different report of personal wallet and exchanges been hacked every so often, if blockchain is very secured then why is this constant hacking taking place? Just because a project is in blockchain does not mean it wont seek alternative way of ensuring security.
well if those people got their keys stolen its normal for it to be withdrawn right away from their address, im assuming they got phished or they used their keys on a fake website, blockchain is very secure but not to the point its impossible to get in.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 5

Activity: 126

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

Activity: 168
Activity: 238

Interesting approach and vision. And nice ANN thread by the way. Hope you will manage to adress the legal issues.
Does the project have legal problems? My partners have convinced me that the project is clean before the law.

AZBIT  legally clean, it has all the necessary permits and licenses.
Activity: 126

Interesting approach and vision. And nice ANN thread by the way. Hope you will manage to adress the legal issues.
Does the project have legal problems? My partners have convinced me that the project is clean before the law.
Pages:
Jump to: