Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ ✅ [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🚀 AZBIT - Cryptocurrency financial ecosystem from 🅰️ to Z - page 9. (Read 9775 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Where can I find information on the distribution of funds that will be collected during the process ICO?
Activity: 98
Merit: 0

I have no doubt that such a huge project as AZBIT will collect softcap without any problems.

I faced situations when the project which is carried out by ICO did not collect softcap, but all the same continued the activity, regardless of the collected sum.
Activity: 182
I'm afraid, if current market situation will not change, Azbit team could don't collect even softcap. It's really sad, because I think that Azbit is very promising project.
I also think about the same thing, Azbit is a good project, and has a popular advisor, Roger Ver, founder of Bitcoin.com, but the funds collected are currently $ 943,760 USD while the softcap is $ 7.5 million USD
That's right. This means that the project will not be able to collect softcap and will return the money to investors. Easy money will not, alas))
The ICO process will continue for a long time, there is still enough time to collect softcap, there is no need to lose hope.

I have no doubt that such a huge project as AZBIT will collect softcap without any problems.
Activity: 168
I'm afraid, if current market situation will not change, Azbit team could don't collect even softcap. It's really sad, because I think that Azbit is very promising project.
I also think about the same thing, Azbit is a good project, and has a popular advisor, Roger Ver, founder of Bitcoin.com, but the funds collected are currently $ 943,760 USD while the softcap is $ 7.5 million USD
That's right. This means that the project will not be able to collect softcap and will return the money to investors. Easy money will not, alas))
The ICO process will continue for a long time, there is still enough time to collect softcap, there is no need to lose hope.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
Activity: 92
I heard that the AZBIT Platform will be engaged in lending to its customers, tell me more about it.

Third-party blockchain businesses can use investment platform Azbit as a B2B service. You should understand that the lending industry is very profitable.

What will be the loan rate for borrowers? What is the minimum loan amount?
Merit: 10
I heard that the AZBIT Platform will be engaged in lending to its customers, tell me more about it.

Third-party blockchain businesses can use investment platform Azbit as a B2B service. You should understand that the lending industry is very profitable.

Activity: 70
Activity: 102
Will test accounts on your multi-exchange be developed for beginners?

A test account? you mean for training accounts for beginners?
Will test accounts on your multi-exchange be developed for beginners?
I think the starting ICO at the time of falling of the market of crypto is a bad idea. Investors are extremely passive.

The exact timing of the ICO was planned long ago, the administration strictly adheres to the road map, is it bad?

It's more of a plus than a minus. The administration of the project proves its honesty and shows stable work in spite of nothing.

It is commendable, but the most important thing is the economic side of the issue, because in extreme cases the ICO process can be extended.
Activity: 126
I think the starting ICO at the time of falling of the market of crypto is a bad idea. Investors are extremely passive.

The exact timing of the ICO was planned long ago, the administration strictly adheres to the road map, is it bad?

It's more of a plus than a minus. The administration of the project proves its honesty and shows stable work in spite of nothing.

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

Guys Known the exact timing of the end of the process the ICO?

Process, the ICO will continue until 31.01.2019, I hope that the timing will not be transferred.

I am sure that the project will not have any problems with collecting the softcap.

It all depends on the General situation in the crypto-currency market, if it changes and the market begins to grow, then investors will begin to behave more actively than now.
Activity: 56

Process, the ICO will continue until 31.01.2019, I hope that the timing will not be transferred.

I am sure that the project will not have any problems with collecting the softcap.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Activity: 476
Merit: 19
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Anyway, they can continue sale if they will not collect softcap. Or they have second path: they can reduce own softcap, but this case it shouldn't reduce quality of project development.
Activity: 588
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 5
I found this Azbit project very fascinating, among the features of this great project is the "cryptocurrency banking structure" which am trying to understand how it will be operated, will this be similar to the traditional banking system or something different?.
Pages:
Jump to: