Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🚀 [ANN][Pre-ICO] Gamedex: Steam(R) for Digital Collectibles and their Games - page 2. (Read 1685 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
I just saw GameDex mentioned in a Forbes article. What a fantastic seal of approval!
you got a link to that article?
Activity: 75
I just saw GameDex mentioned in a Forbes article. What a fantastic seal of approval!
Activity: 29
just read over white paper, seems a strong project, and the credentials behind the team stand strong.
not sure if i'm allowed to share tweet links on here but check this one out. yes!
https://twitter.com/officialgamedex/status/1026698686389075969
this is a project that i'm gonna keep mhy eye on. i used to collect football cards when i was a kid and pokemon cards for my sister.
I wish that I'd kept my Pokemon cards. I can't remember what happened to them for the life of me!
kicking myself now
LOL me too!
Activity: 54
Is there a bounty for this project?
this is a project that i'm gonna keep mhy eye on. i used to collect football cards when i was a kid and pokemon cards for my sister.
I wish that I'd kept my Pokemon cards. I can't remember what happened to them for the life of me!
kicking myself now
Activity: 54
Cool project. Looking forward to seeing its progress!
Activity: 39
im really looking forward to watching this project grow.
Activity: 126
Excellent project, this ico has everything to succeed to make a lot of success among the investor community, talented super competent team well structured, will be part of my portfolio of investments the future is now ,, Congratulations to the whole team
Activity: 8
Activity: 8
Wow. That is huge amount. Definitely going to join!
I have a question also devs
Does your project have an open source code? Because it semms like huge platform
thankyou
Activity: 312
Merit: 100
A very good game project from GAMEDEX with teams coming from companies that have names like sony, blizzard, EA game, xbox, Playstation, facebook and many more I think this is going to be good for the development of this project because it has a great team of course.
I can't wait to join in this project.
Good luck dev
Activity: 9
I am excited and thrilled for this project. And so I have joined the bounty.
Activity: 40
Greetings, hooked on the idea of your project, In the future i want to invest in it.
Activity: 12
I think we should all try our best to promote this project. We need something to stand up for our interests and we should stand up for them
Activity: 11
is there any kyc for participating in ico?
Pages:
Jump to: