Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🚀 [ANN][Pre-ICO] Gamedex: Steam(R) for Digital Collectibles and their Games - page 7. (Read 1685 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Can everyone join the sale,or there will be some restrictions?I know that often people from China and United States cant join.
Activity: 30
Which currencies will you be accepting during the Token sale? Only ETH and BTC?
Activity: 31
Really interesting project, I will wait for presale stage and I will keep one eye here for more updates.
Activity: 34
I will wait for ICO because it looks great, very good and I like it very much
With this project everyone who has a dream for a better life will come true. Hopefully the vision of your project is achieved sir. GOOD LUCK
Activity: 10
Hello, all. The major thing that in the future it has ensured the growth of the plan.
Activity: 31
looks like a interesting project, how much price of Gamedex token dev ?
Activity: 49
i like this project. i think this is interesting to view totally, good jobs for new , hope any update for news
Activity: 45
Looking for something more amusing here!
Blameless plan, engaging website!  Good luck DEV's.
Activity: 155
Merit: 1
your idea is clear, but when you try to implement a blockchain it's not entirely clear to me, explain to me in a few words), I want to understand
Activity: 72
How can I exchange Gamedex for fiat or other cryptocurrencies?
Activity: 45
Do you intend to publish a more detailed presentation or video on the route map of the project?
I believe it is a good project. Pretty good logo, conversant idea.  Good luck all.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
It says that Gamedex is a platform just like Steam, so this is 100% same as steam?
If this is 100% same as Steam, I think it would be hard if this wish to compete in this market.
Gamedex should have something different to offer that the competitors doesn't has.
Activity: 32
Do we have to go trough KYC in order to join the sale?
Activity: 3
What is the minimum amount needed to join the sale?

Currently 100 ETH (we're in private presale stage). You can express interest here: https://gamedex.co/presale.html
Why is it too many as the minimum amount needed to join the private presale stage?
Activity: 28
Very interesting project for me. I will continue to monitor how it develops. Perhaps the project will be presented at some conferences.
Activity: 35
Activity: 29
I wish the plan success.
Excellent activity, very great logo.  Good luck all!
Activity: 23
Good evening, DEVs.
I have tested all the details of your project and all is really very nice.
Pages:
Jump to: