Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🚀 [ANN][Pre-ICO] Gamedex: Steam(R) for Digital Collectibles and their Games - page 5. (Read 1685 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 0
Wow, What a product- its is really amazing the gaming industry is not changing and you should say its be monetized
copper member
Activity: 31
Which exchanges do you plan to exit?
Activity: 19
how many users have registered until now ??
Activity: 19
Interesting project, respect to developers, good luck in development.
Activity: 27
I follow ICOs closely. This project is quite remarkable and successful. I have to be part of this project.
Activity: 27
Registered  to participate in this project!
Activity: 30
This is very good and very stable project good luck for the team and the project..
copper member
Activity: 50
What is your partnership in the future ? Could you disclosure some several names cause being transparent at the first time will gain a huge trust on investor belief . Thank you and hope your project successful
Activity: 32
had the project still keep update?
it's few guys know this project,would it spread in this website?
Activity: 29
A great project. Will take part of it.
Activity: 31
Cant wait to see how the issues will be handled in your platform.
Activity: 42
I like the open method of solving problems. I want to be part of this..I'm not a prophet but, this thing will be a hit in the market
Activity: 32
The main thing that in the future it has provided the development of the project!
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
I thought it would be a collection of digital figurines, but would it be a skin style available for a particular game, such as CS GO?
Taking into account that in the future it will be possible to exchange the project’s cryptocurrency to other cryoticurrencies, will the platform interact with the exchanges?
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
How is your project differ from the others?
What amount of funds will the founders of the project allocate to marketing after the end if the ICO?
What amount of funds will the founders of the project allocate to marketing after the end if the ICO?
Activity: 40
What will be advantages of your project. Can the users earn from it??
Activity: 48
Are their priority regions for development? Or do you want to make the product really global?
Pages:
Jump to: