Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🚀 [ANN][Pre-ICO] Gamedex: Steam(R) for Digital Collectibles and their Games - page 6. (Read 1685 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Are you planning to expand the staff? Or will the current staff remains the same
Activity: 45
I think that this project requires more careful observation.
Activity: 11
Hey. What’s the nominal price f the token at the moment?
Activity: 9
Cool project, let me dive into this!
Activity: 31
Any Gamedex fans here with a reddit account in good standing want to help us post a link? They got written up in a great article and I'd like to help promote it
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
I am not quite sure whether I understand what you are aiming to deliver. Is it a platform where people can come together and collectively play or organize gaming competitions?
Activity: 42
Still waiting for update about Gamedex campaign, keep eye !
Activity: 49
All things are included.
I am glad if this is realized.
Activity: 39
In the mission statement, you mentioned legal crypto market.
Could you tell me more about it? What's your plan and aim?
Activity: 49
An interesting, promising project and of course should be supported. Investments in this project will bring income in the future. I liked your idea. I think many investors will be interested in your project. Good design development on the site. Also I want to participate. Can all ranks take part in the Bounty? I wish success to the project.
Activity: 61
What about the legalization? Are you guys officially registered as the company? If so where?
How will investors benefit from acquiring your tokens?
Activity: 57
The idea is really cool
I'd like take part with you
Hope that you will move on in different ways after your first steps
Because it's really great idea for a global movement in cryptoworld
Activity: 59
Sounds really interesting. I will follow your further news. I looked through your website, it looks beautiful and tasteful. I have not figured it all out yet, but I enjoyed reading whitepaper very much. Also thanks for the feedback and for the detailed answers to all questions. I hope you guys will succeed.
Activity: 51
This project looks promising. Developers well done, well tried to design. As I have been reviewing this project I began to like this project.  I think there will be something interesting, but how can I find out how many people have already registered? I have not found a counter on the website.
Activity: 31
How many tokens will there be? And their price, tell me please.
Activity: 33
I think this project is very nice and nice! Engaging results, really great project, mindful plan!
Activity: 23
Interesting project. And experts in what field will be represented on the platform. IT industry?
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
https://hovr.site/
Looks quite impressive but could use more work likely their marketing i think bounty programme is kinda not encouraging
Activity: 46
I expect this project will be useful. Unblemished design, plausible approach, very nice activity!
This project really have a bright future. If you will read in their white paper it was clearly stated what is there objectives. You will not regret if you invest here.
Activity: 32
I have written a query in telegram, waiting for your answer! Impeccable website, engaging design, assured job!
Pages:
Jump to: