Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🚀 [ANN][Pre-ICO] Gamedex: Steam(R) for Digital Collectibles and their Games - page 9. (Read 1685 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Love the drawings on this project. I know that's no reason to follow a project, but they got me interested.
Activity: 31
What's the soft cap and hard cap, how much you plan to raise?
Activity: 72
I hope you guys could get involved with some big game companies, because then this will be very huge... (like Blizzard, Riot Games, EA, Nintendo, etc.)
Activity: 21
There are a lot of similar projects now. How are you going to compete with them? Do you have a plan to attract the bulk of users?

There are multiple players in the whole 'in-game digital asset ownership' and there are competitors launching new Dapps (cryptokitties etc). But, there are not a lot of similar projects developing a platform for digital collectible card games. A platform, exchange, game and token - Gamedex is a whole ecosphere for enabling digital collectbile card ownership and the games they enable.
Interesting project. Only I did not understand about random distribution of tokens. The more tokens a person holds, the more they can get?

There is not a random distribution of tokens. Please read the whitepaper at https://gamedex.co to see how our tokens are distributed and how funds are allocated.
Activity: 30
Interesting project. Only I did not understand about random distribution of tokens. The more tokens a person holds, the more they can get?
Activity: 57
Hello! Will there be any discounts for large investors? And what kind of sum should this be?
Activity: 51
interesting project. The competition in this market is big but the guys obviously have something to offer. Now I'm considering investing in a project.
Activity: 23
Are you looking to register as a legal entity in any country or stay unregulated? This ICOs can be very successful, but these kind of things must be known beforehand.
Activity: 29
There are a lot of similar projects now. How are you going to compete with them? Do you have a plan to attract the bulk of users?
Learning about the team of this project makes me want to say WOW, all those names are well known game developer.
All their product were amazing. Now they are joining in the same project and building this project.
Hopefully the project will be success.

Our partnerships are strong and we continue to grow them. We are also advised by senior figures from the gaming industry.

This week, Marcelo Chinellato (https://www.linkedin.com/in/marcelo-chinellato-3434376/), who has worked in senior business development roles at both Sony and PlayStation has transitioned from our advisory board to the core team. We welcome Marcelo to the team and look forward to implementing his expertise in business development and growth.

🚀
Activity: 5
Hello!

Do you have a working product available to test?
Activity: 29
this is a great project, I wait for its development, and success for the sale of token 
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Learning about the team of this project makes me want to say WOW, all those names are well known game developer.
All their product were amazing. Now they are joining in the same project and building this project.
Hopefully the project will be success.
Activity: 45
but is it possible to cooperate with you, in the future-a good team or a sponsor?
Activity: 5
I think that you will succeed! After all, you have a very large and effective team, prosperity for your project!   Smiley Smiley
Activity: 42
Soudns great. I wish good luck!   Wink Wink
Activity: 131
Revain will catered gaming crypto reviews on their q4 do we register there?
wait so lemme understand this airdrop right... so you are basically asking people to promote your project for free ! like they do all the tasks than they enter a draw is it like a raffle or something ? so everyone participates but only one person get the reward ? waste of time.. just pay every single one

We currently have 16 tasks on our airdrop. Everyone earns tokens for each task they complete. You can complete 1 task, or all tasks, and you will earn tokens.

Those that complete all of our tasks can enter the prize draw for $10,000 of GDX tokens.

I hope that has cleared up your misunderstanding  Smiley
Activity: 10
The project is cool, it should have a future, and why not then, I personally like everything and the idea too
Pages:
Jump to: