Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🚀 [ANN][Pre-ICO] Gamedex: Steam(R) for Digital Collectibles and their Games - page 3. (Read 1685 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Hi, I really liked your project, I want to continue to follow it.
There is a question, how will you divide the obtained tokens?
Activity: 42
Good idea of such kind of a platform. If I may ask, if one is unsatisfied with the given review by the client, how will that be solved please?
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
The project is fantastic and I believe in the development team
Activity: 5
I'm an investor in this field. Do you mind sharing the funds proceeds for your project please?
Activity: 7
great and interesting project, i want to particpate in the initial coin offering. the bounty especially  is very huge. and what are the rules of the bounty campaign? i want to particpate
Activity: 39
Hello. Really like your project, i wonder, will there be a minimum payout in it?
Activity: 36
So what is the main goal of your project? What is its "mission",
the reason why it was created ??
Activity: 64
How do I benefit from choosing your project among other similar ones?
Activity: 51
Yeah I like the idea of the project, hope more people will see it like a good opportunity to invest and have some future in this project.
Activity: 49
Do you have any estimates how much profit do I get per month for holding let's say 1000 tokens.
Activity: 72
I see the concept of it and I'm fascinated by it all.
This project is packed with great innovative ideas and endless possibilities powered by blockchain technology.
I think this will surely attract investors looking for great and innovative project.
Activity: 7
are you going to do partnership with any other project in the future?
Activity: 10
I think investing now can give you a lot of profit later.
Activity: 31
Hopefully I didn't miss much and thankfully I came across this thread.
Activity: 25
Activity: 28
I think the idea is very good and will help us all in the future. But it will be a long way to get that right
Activity: 32
Good evening, team. It seems of this project will be preferably in the near future.
Activity: 23
most powerful project.. I hope this coin future bright
Activity: 33
Please Do not miss this ICO, an excellent project and an excellent team. Campaign and marketing are good, the company's goals can be achieved without problems ! Really fantastic project.
Activity: 32
I agree it's very interesting financial project. Team is experienced one
Pages:
Jump to: