Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] Kryptonium - The Ultimate Privacy Blockchain - page 12. (Read 2556 times)

copper member
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
is there a desktop wallet for this coin...if not android yet? Great job though coming along nicely

We have a paper wallet out on our website which is what we will be using throughout the crowdsale. Once the crowdsale ends we will release the GUI wallets for windows, mac and linux
Activity: 53
is there a desktop wallet for this coin...if not android yet? Great job though coming along nicely
copper member
Good project and nice great job

Thanks to you and everyone! We appreciate the support guys keep on spreading the word. We will soon have a referral bounty for the crowdsale as well!
Activity: 26
Your idea is a strong motivation to act on the way to success!  Wink
Activity: 378
Merit: 107
I liked the project. Its design, presentation of the team, presentation of technical information. This, first of all - respect for investors.
Activity: 40
I like your project, I find it very useful for many projects, Your main idea of project is fantastic.
Activity: 16
very nice project , good luck
Activity: 140
The company Kryptonium can achieve enormous successes in the modern world where even money becomes digital. First, it puts personal confidentiality, and hence the safety of crypto currency holders. I fully share their views and support the project team!
Activity: 340
Merit: 1
This really makes sense.
The project is good
Activity: 770
Merit: 400
The information is presented interesting. I will study the technical document even better. I will watch the project. In the meantime, I will take part in the Bounty.
Activity: 2
Yes it is really interesting project.Hop it will be best privacy coin in .
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Awesome project! Following.  great! I joined airdrop campiagn. Sounds like an interesting and useful project.
merculet
Activity: 5
Hello
I want to tell you today
About this wonderful token

Kryptonium
He really has a good future
Activity: 624
Merit: 100
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
I read what is written on your site and I honestly do not understand what is at issue and what you are going to protect from robbers, if you have many years of experience, provide the names of those companies that use your services
Activity: 27
The project seemed interesting. Let's hope that it will be successful. But I do not understand whether it will be mining?

Yes, there is only 10% pre-mined; the remaining 90% will be mined beginning after the crowd sale is complete.
Activity: 238
The project and interesting! The level of secure in the cryptocurrency sphere is a very important point. I will certainly take part in the campaign bounty. Successes
Activity: 10
looks like a good project
copper member
can i get a whitepaper in Vietnamses ?

We are actually looking for Translators ! As soon as we have one for Vietnamese we will update our thread here.
copper member
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/kryptonium-21300 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking. 

Thanks so much! I am having the rest of the team go in and get verified.
Activity: 6
Love the idea of an entire privacy platform as opposed to just a privacy coin. Also like the fact there's the option for a public or private ledger, and the capability to handle atomic swaps. All sounds quite promising as a new project in the privacy space.
Pages:
Jump to: