Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] Kryptonium - The Ultimate Privacy Blockchain - page 8. (Read 2556 times)

Activity: 244
Merit: 103
Looks like a cool coin to mine, do we know when the mainnet is being released ?
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
very smart project
Activity: 26
Very good project ..jost loved it
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
How does everyone get the facilities offered from this Krytonium project?
Activity: 1610
Interesting project. your project is really using the blockchain itself. Good luck & hope you'll be success
Activity: 53
I suppose that your project is able to improve technology
project with a great future
Activity: 19

A promising project, with a good bounty program, I hope the developers will implement everything conceived and the tokens will have a good strong audience. Wish you luck.
Activity: 6
Activity: 40
It's my favorite bounty-company! great project
Activity: 24
Kryptonium the secure blockchain which will enable enhanced levels of privacy.  Good project with a great team.
#kryptonium
Activity: 644
Merit: 502
They are very good, but my opinion is that the countries do not want full privacy. Zcash 's situation is mixed.
copper member
Activity: 30
Looking at this project and judging from the videos I've watched, I see a very promising future ahead

Thank you so much we put a lot of time and effort into everything!
copper member
Activity: 30
CryptoNote is a great choice for your project !!!

Thanks!
Activity: 336
Merit: 13
CryptoNote is a great choice for your project !!!
Activity: 170
Lovely and awesome project. The league of teams behind this project are well schooled in the cryptocurrency world and they are excellent and doing well at thier job.
It is a project everyone should participate in, without any bias answers thier white paper states it all. Be amongst the earliest investors and you will be glad you did
Activity: 11
Very nice team, very hard work done on guides and web development. I hope we all will be pleased when investing in such a project. Kryptonium go to Moon !
Activity: 71
Looking at this project and judging from the videos I've watched, I see a very promising future ahead
Activity: 2
Activity: 13
#kryptonium this a nice project hope it will succeed in the future regards to the team...😊😊😊
Activity: 7
Kryptonium is the best cryptocurrency project of this year
Pages:
Jump to: