Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] Kryptonium - The Ultimate Privacy Blockchain - page 13. (Read 2556 times)

Activity: 152
Merit: 0
can i get a whitepaper in Vietnamses ?
Activity: 37
I am also interested in it im vote this project thanx
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 13
When this project started?
Activity: 122
Excellent professional staff who knows their business. This project has great prospects Join us
Activity: 15
Interesting project, please keep us updated also about mining start
Activity: 2
wonderfull project and perfect for 2018
Activity: 34
A wonderful project I expect a brilliant future
Activity: 1
exellent projekt! Good luke everyone! Wink
Activity: 110
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
an excellent project, I wish the team success, and we profit
Activity: 7
Kryptonium is nice!
Activity: 89
Good project!!
Activity: 126
this project looks promising.
I hope this project is useful for the future
Activity: 9
The project seemed interesting. Let's hope that it will be successful. But I do not understand whether it will be mining?
Activity: 35
Hi guys! I wish good luck to you and your project!  Wink You are cool!  Cool With best wishes, Igor.  Wink
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
The project and interesting! The level of secure in the cryptocurrency sphere is a very important point. I will certainly take part in the campaign bounty. Successes
copper member
Activity: 30
Looks like a cool project, but I don't understand the necessity to have the coins delivered to a paper wallet if one wishes to participate in the ICO.  What is the purpose?

The main reason is due to early mining during the crowdsale, we don't want that to happen so we are releasing the GUI wallets right when crowdsale ends. Now that being said, we are using paper wallet over web wallets for security purposes. This was the method we thought would be most secure and would allow for no mining while crowdsale is in effect.
copper member
Activity: 30
How many coins can be mined? Cheesy

It says it in our thread above Number of tokens for mining : 159,930,000 KRYP (90% of total supply)
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Sometimes Your Coins Just Hypnotize Me!
Looks like a cool project, but I don't understand the necessity to have the coins delivered to a paper wallet if one wishes to participate in the ICO.  What is the purpose?
Activity: 112
How many coins can be mined? Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: