Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] Kryptonium - The Ultimate Privacy Blockchain - page 9. (Read 2556 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 1
Could you summarize your problem-solution in one sentence?
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
A well made project a lot of features that comes up, I look forward to this.
Activity: 1050
It's among one of the promising projects I have ever seen it's professional
Activity: 70
I do think this project is potential with hard & smart working team
Activity: 1
Nice project. Best wishes to team! Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 1
PROJECT WITH LARGE POTENTIALS
Activity: 36
Activity: 6
nice project!

I want you to realize it sooner
Activity: 238
Interesting project, I've been following you since the beginning. I think you have a strong team. With this approach, you will succeed. I wish you good luck in creating the product, but what we earn!
Activity: 144
KRYPTONIUM IS PROJECT WITH GREAT POTENTIALS EVERYONE NEEDS TO KEEP AN EYE ON IT BY BEEN PART OF IT NOW BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE
Activity: 50
does look very promising, good job.  i look forward to mining this.
Activity: 279
Merit: 10
Kryptonium is a groundbreaking technology designed to provide reliable rapid transactions, while regaining the security we require, and uniquely focused on
performing these with an overriding concentration on reclaiming our inalienable right to maintain complete control of our personal privacy and anonymity. Kryptonium is designed to solve these roadblocks, while also addressing the most important aspect needed for mass adoption; providing usable, simple, user friendly interfaces and systems in order to provide mass adoption into our daily lives.
Activity: 46
I'm glad to be part of this project.  I love not just project but team. Keep it up
Activity: 98
hi manager, c
A project with privacy coin kryptonium is the nice project with highly technical developer team and good management staff. I am wishing good luck to kryptonium to take off the new technology based on own blockchain technology.
wish best of luck
Activity: 35
I have been following your project and I am waiting for the next good news
Activity: 33
very nice project

im looking forward for more possitive response from this project
Activity: 30
A project with privacy coin kryptonium is the nice project with highly technical developer team and good management staff. I am wishing good luck to kryptonium to take off the new technology based on own blockchain technology
Activity: 406
Privacy is one of the focus areas in the crypto and blockchain world nowadays. Offering enhanced levels of privacy on your blockchain sounds valuable and I hope you will make your way in the next months despite some already existing competitive projects in the market.
copper member
Activity: 308
#Proof of Authentication
Bitcointalk Username: Vilpen
Twitter Link: https://twitter.com/Strasbour0
Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/vilpen007
Telegram Username @Vilpen
Activity: 34
this looks like great and interesting project with good idea behind it... good luck in the future
Pages:
Jump to: