Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] Kryptonium - The Ultimate Privacy Blockchain - page 6. (Read 2556 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Very good and promising project. We believe that in the future will bring a good profit! Well done keep it up !!!
Activity: 59
I'm following this project since the beginning because I think it's the crypto of the year !

I invite everybody to discover it !
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Looking forward to project success!
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Kryptonium is one of the promising projects! Kryptonium with a secure block chain, will increase the level of confidentiality!
I hope that we will all be happy to invest in such a project.
Activity: 70
very interesting project, there is a future
Activity: 7
I think this project is going to be very serious and have a big pottential to be success in near future.
Activity: 130
Merit: 11
Another shitty ICO. With that cap you can buy tons of coins from excellent projects like Dero, Masari or B2b.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
This project seems fair and clever for me. I forecats a success and you have my total support.
 surely it will improve all this field

All my wishes

Can we hope a complete catalan transalation of all tools ?
Activity: 1
Like this project. Hell eeaa!
Activity: 210
This project will be the best in the crypto industry in 2018! Here I am going to earn a huge amount of money, I advise everyone to pay attention to this company and work together with us! Good luck to all ! Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 109
Confidentiality of purchase is very important. Therefore, I think that the project is perspective and deserves attention
Activity: 15
project interesting with good ideas/ good job guys
Activity: 43
Wishing this project all the best. I'm confident that they'll succeed.
Activity: 1
Bullish on this, it ticks a lot of boxes. Could be really huge.
Activity: 93
The project is really cool. I am very glad that I found him and can participate in the bounty. I wish the team success
Activity: 10
Thats good and strong project , our token is go to solve problems of other cryptocurrencies like bitcoin , etheruem, litecoin and others
Activity: 11
The project is good and I like the idea, but It's so weird when the team changed the reward limits in the bounty because I'm ranked in the top 5 with  lot entries!
Activity: 224
Merit: 36
having in his team the highest adviser, such as Simon Cocking, does not mean anything, because the icobench is completely corrupted and you can buy a rating or positive feedback
Activity: 76
Fantastic project. I love it because it has great plans, vision, team, features and huge potential.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
I have read whitepaper, very good concept, the team is also quite strong.
I will be involved in mining, and will probably consider joining the ICO.
Keep up the good work and good luck to the team!
By the way, there are probably some robot accounts around, so you should filter them out to keep this ann clean.
Pages:
Jump to: