Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] Kryptonium - The Ultimate Privacy Blockchain - page 3. (Read 2556 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
On my opinion this project looks good and very promising.
So this project have a fine future! Goog luck to all!
Activity: 12
The talk was very engaging
Activity: 21
I think this is a great project and very secured crypto. Keep up the good work guys.
Activity: 1
Looks like a cool project, but I don't understand the necessity to have the coins delivered to a paper wallet if one wishes to participate in the ICO.  What is the purpose?

The main reason is due to early mining during the crowdsale, we don't want that to happen so we are releasing the GUI wallets right when crowdsale ends. Now that being said, we are using paper wallet over web wallets for security purposes. This was the method we thought would be most secure and would allow for no mining while crowdsale is in effect.
Activity: 19

Great project with great team & great though...In her mind
Activity: 266
Looking forward for the success of your project
Activity: 53
Excellent professional staff who knows their business. This project has great prospects Join us. Happy to be part of it.
Activity: 13
How many coins can be mined? Cheesy

It says it in our thread above Number of tokens for mining : 159,930,000 KRYP (90% of total supply)
Activity: 4
Definitely going to be awesome
Activity: 1
privacy for the people!
Activity: 31
Great project with great team
Activity: 9
KRYPTONIUM BOUNTY is very  nice  and  profitable  in  future.thanks and bright  future
Activity: 26
A wonderful project!! I expect it will have a brilliant future! Smiley
Activity: 53
it's a great project that deserves to be known and grow with the world of crypto currencies, I hope it will go far, I'm with you wait and see

Activity: 9
Original project... I love the concept
Activity: 27
The project seemed interesting. Let's hope that it will be successful. But I do not understand whether it will be mining?

Yes, 90% of the coins will be mined; starting after the crowd sale.
Activity: 22
Kryptonium cryptocurrency based on Cryptonote, a secure blockchain enabling enhanced levels of privacy through features such as Ring CTs, I2P, Ghost and will facilitate the introduction of Zero Knowledge smart contracts.
Activity: 392
Merit: 9
How I see, it very powerful, hopefully and promising project with strong team. I hope will allow get many profits))
Activity: 43
 I wish the team success, and we profit, i trust
Activity: 5
I'm excited.
Kryptonium is the great project cryptocurrency and its hope to reach high values in the near future.
Pages:
Jump to: