Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] Kryptonium - The Ultimate Privacy Blockchain - page 4. (Read 2556 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I am sure that in the future the project will be successful.
Activity: 97
Kryptonium cryptocurrency based on Cryptonote, a secure blockchain enabling enhanced levels of privacy through features such as Ring CTs, I2P, Ghost and will facilitate the introduction of Zero Knowledge smart contracts. All these features will be basic requirement in future cryptocurrencies. Kryptonium will be one of them.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
an excellent project, I wish the team success, and we profit, i trust
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
Kryptonium is one of the most amazing and fascinating projects in the global cryptospace. I support it.
Activity: 101
The project and interesting! This project has great prospects Join us
copper member
Activity: 30
~
Where are pools to mine Kryptonium, dev?
I can not find them in the OP and all threads of the topic.
Please give me links (if available).

mining pools will be released after crowdsale
Activity: 84
Sounds very secured project to date - among all. Security is a major issue and future is all about good secured product. Good luck Team Kryotonium

Activity: 17
This is good project with a strong team. I hope that your project will go to the moon. So I like this project very much!!!.
Activity: 4
I believe the project is going to be a great one, let join our hand unhesitating to help promote it.. To the moon
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I am sure that this project will make bad profit for investors!!
At what exchanges will the coin bargain?
Activity: 26
Perspective project. Well promoted with excellent video instructions. I wish you all the best in future plans.
Activity: 630
Merit: 262
do not forget to participate in the ico kryptponium project because many say the concept and good opportunity for the cryptonium token
Activity: 61
this project looks promising.
I hope this project is useful for the future
Activity: 1
All the best to you guys and the project. Hope to see how it all pans put!
Activity: 6
Looks like a cool project, but I don't understand the necessity to have the coins delivered to a paper wallet if one wishes to participate in the ICO.  What is the purpose?
This project looks promising.
Activity: 85
Privacy coin bringing a new innovation called Stealth Smart Contracts. Hmmm, if its mobile mining proves to be a better experience than Electroneum, I'll get more of it. You may not have as good marketing guys as Electroneum but honestly, the mobile mining is the main thing that got my attention here at this point.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Very authentic project that have a big real life user case
Activity: 49
I realy like this project. Wish you success, luck and good development. Thank team
Activity: 56
This is a great project. I am already participating in the bounty program. You can join the bounty contest here;http://vy.tc/fBzGi47
Activity: 33
just do it!!!!!! this is our project!!! this is our future!
Pages:
Jump to: