Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] LoanBit - P2P lending & investment - page 10. (Read 11265 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 2
I have this project allotted in my list of good ones!
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
    Token name – LoanBit token (LBT)
    Total numbers of tokens issued – 28m
    Token worth – 1 LBT = $1
    Pre-sale start date – October 2017
    ICO start date – April 2018
    Soft cap – $500,000
    Hard cap – $20,000,000
As I understand it, the date will be updated soon?
Activity: 53
Merit: 1
Activity: 476
Any normal person will avoid litigation even if there are suggestions that they will pass successfully for him.
That's why the concept looks justified. And brave at the same time. Perhaps this model will be a breakthrough in the credit market.
It turns out that the project wants to take the advantages of a traditional credit system and the advantages of a crypto currency system.
Activity: 378
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
By the way, why are you guys talking about loans without collateral? Is that an option on the platform? I thought it's with collateral only?
This platform is innovative - it involves the issuance of loans without collateral. It is for this that we need full verification of the borrower.
Compensation for losses in the event of non-repayment of credit is also a very innovative option.
This allows us to assume that the platform will be highly interested in the selection of responsible borrowers.
Activity: 910
By the way, why are you guys talking about loans without collateral? Is that an option on the platform? I thought it's with collateral only?
This platform is innovative - it involves the issuance of loans without collateral. It is for this that we need full verification of the borrower.

That would mean it would be very similar to the verification process of banks? Like asking for documents about income situation and so on?
I think only verification of the person will be required. Taxes, the origin of money, etc. will not disturb the platform.
Activity: 588
That would mean it would be very similar to the verification process of banks? Like asking for documents about income situation and so on?
Of course. Now many platforms, even those that require bail, force users to undergo similar verification.
Activity: 336
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Any normal person will avoid litigation even if there are suggestions that they will pass successfully for him.
That's why the concept looks justified. And brave at the same time. Perhaps this model will be a breakthrough in the credit market.
A rating system is only possible on a global scale if you have a perfectly working digital identity system, unless you really want to operate with KYC procedures on a global scale. And even then for some it might be worth to scam the system once just to make a quick buck.

After passing through the KYC procedure, you will be interested in fulfilling the terms of the contract, otherwise you can be sued.
Activity: 364
A rating system is only possible on a global scale if you have a perfectly working digital identity system, unless you really want to operate with KYC procedures on a global scale. And even then for some it might be worth to scam the system once just to make a quick buck.

After passing through the KYC procedure, you will be interested in fulfilling the terms of the contract, otherwise you can be sued.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Compensation for losses in the event of non-repayment of credit is also a very innovative option.
Activity: 476
I see that investors and borrowers will meet, under what circumstances? Does this mean that LoanBit will complete some conversations in the office?
I think the meeting in the office is at least not logical. Where did you find this information Huh I thought that all the accomplishments would occur through the platform of the project.

Such information was nowhere to be found, I think this is absolutely not necessary. Often, small amounts will be issued.
Is a rating system for borrowers possible? That is, at first the borrower can take a very small loan, after his repayment, he gets a rating and he has access to an even larger amount.

To work with this platform, all participants will have to undergo the KYC procedure. As it will not be made a pledge when a loan.
Activity: 588
I think that in the future the number of borrowers (customers) will only grow. After all, it is very convenient, now many live on credit.
Given the overall growth of the crypto market and its participants, the number of people willing to take credit will certainly grow.
Activity: 910
Maybe I'm wrong but I have not heard of other similar platforms on the market.
Activity: 378
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Activity: 92
Yes, competition usually lowers the company's revenues. Credit platforms, it is generally very difficult, it will be difficult for ordinary mortals to understand and calculate their benefits. One thing I can say for sure, if these projects continue to open, it is profitable to engage in lending.
This sphere is still only at the beginning of development. In an offline tens of thousands of banks and they have enough market to have money. There will also be a huge number of platforms, as there are a huge number of customers.
I think that in the future the number of borrowers (customers) will only grow. After all, it is very convenient, now many live on credit.
Good competition is a way to promote the continuous progress of the platform, although there will be some difficulties and obstacles, but it is necessary to cross the past.
Activity: 294
Yes, competition usually lowers the company's revenues. Credit platforms, it is generally very difficult, it will be difficult for ordinary mortals to understand and calculate their benefits. One thing I can say for sure, if these projects continue to open, it is profitable to engage in lending.
This sphere is still only at the beginning of development. In an offline tens of thousands of banks and they have enough market to have money. There will also be a huge number of platforms, as there are a huge number of customers.
Activity: 112
Almost every day new lending project. ETHlnd have a great succes and have platform already. Why we need another hundreds similar projects?
Yes because it is profitable. Every year, more people use the services of creditors, so it is convenient for both parties.

Ok, may be this is good for lenders if we will have a lot of competitors. But Im look as investors. And hundreds similar ICOS not good for investors.
But the market is always growing, a small number of platforms can not support its effective growth. Investors should monitor the market and observe promising projects.
Unquestionably, investment in any project is primarily a risk. No one will give you a 100 percent guarantee that you can earn money on this. That would not go into minus, you need to analyze each project, before investing.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Almost every day new lending project. ETHlnd have a great succes and have platform already. Why we need another hundreds similar projects?
Yes because it is profitable. Every year, more people use the services of creditors, so it is convenient for both parties.

Ok, may be this is good for lenders if we will have a lot of competitors. But Im look as investors. And hundreds similar ICOS not good for investors.
But the market is always growing, a small number of platforms can not support its effective growth. Investors should monitor the market and observe promising projects.
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
I would like to add that the more creed platforms and projects, the greater the competition between them, which increases the quality of the services provided.
And a lot of competition reduces the interest rate.
This is an excellent situation for borrowers, but not very good for lenders. At the moment, this market is not yet saturated, so the earnings for both sides are significant.
Pages:
Jump to: