Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] LoanBit - P2P lending & investment - page 12. (Read 11265 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 10
Started last year and still active? Huh That’s weird.
What's strange about that? I saw a lot of much longer campaigns. Plus, there was a small transfer of the ICO deadlines.
Some campaigns last half a year, and no one is surprised. This campaign lasts only 3 months.
Activity: 378
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Almost every day new lending project. ETHlnd have a great succes and have platform already. Why we need another hundreds similar projects?
Look at how many similar lending institutions, banks, etc. exist. in the offline world.
Activity: 336
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Almost every day new lending project. ETHlnd have a great succes and have platform already. Why we need another hundreds similar projects?
All platforms have their own characteristics. This will work without making a deposit for example.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
How is your bounty campaign us going on? How long will it last?
I checked the spreadsheet of the participants, the campaign is active, it started last year.
But those who participated in the campaign from the very beginning and believed in the project will receive a significant reward.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
What's strange about that? I saw a lot of much longer campaigns. Plus, there was a small transfer of the ICO deadlines.
I wonder how big is total bounty award for such long campaigns? How many percents?
Activity: 336
Activity: 154
I checked the spreadsheet of the participants, the campaign is active, it started last year.
Thanks a lot. And when is the end of it? At the same time as ICO ends?
Why don’t you just go to the Bounty thread and ask there?
Thanks a lot. And when is the end of it? At the same time as ICO ends?
Activity: 126
Activity: 364
Activity: 126
I think LoanBit will work successful only at stable market. Changing rates are not good neither borrower nor loaner.
I do not think that an unstable market, either as it may, will affect the work of the project. In fact, the crypto currency will never be stable, it's not a dollar.
But how can effect changes in three months when BTC rates goes from $20K to $6.5K?
It doesn't matter, the amount is fixed at the time of signing the loan contract
Let's assume the loan is taken in Bitcoin, let's say its current price is $ 500. And after 2 weeks, when the loan needs to be returned, Bitcoin costs 200 dollars. It turns out that the lender loses all the profits, and the borrower on the contrary in the black.
But lots of coinholders prefer to HODL anyway. They don't react to such short-term changes
Activity: 112
I think LoanBit will work successful only at stable market. Changing rates are not good neither borrower nor loaner.
It is possible that a stable market will favorably influence the operation of the platform. But, in fact the crypto-currency market is stable non-existent Smiley
This feature must be taken into account when concluding a loan agreement.
I'm sure that the LoanBit administration will think of something. I think that the terms for the lender will always be beneficial, but for the borrower is not very. This is business, otherwise.
Activity: 294
I do not think that an unstable market, either as it may, will affect the work of the project. In fact, the crypto currency will never be stable, it's not a dollar.
But how can effect changes in three months when BTC rates goes from $20K to $6.5K?
Let's assume the loan is taken in Bitcoin, let's say its current price is $ 500. And after 2 weeks, when the loan needs to be returned, Bitcoin costs 200 dollars. It turns out that the lender loses all the profits, and the borrower on the contrary in the black.
With certain events on the market, it will be very difficult to fulfill the terms of the loan.
So how can platform minimize those risks?
Activity: 154
Even US dollar rate changing from time to time. Keep calm and borrow money.
Do you mean earning by borrowing money?
Yeah, why not. Nothing personal - stritly business.
Activity: 476
With certain events on the market, it will be very difficult to fulfill the terms of the loan.
Activity: 588
It is possible that a stable market will favorably influence the operation of the platform. But, in fact the crypto-currency market is stable non-existent Smiley
This feature must be taken into account when concluding a loan agreement.
Activity: 378
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
For the borrower, this situation will be extremely beneficial. I think the platform in the red will not remain exactly, they'll think of something in the form of an additional stump.
If the counterparty in this transaction is a hodler, then both parties will be satisfied.
Pages:
Jump to: