Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] LoanBit - P2P lending & investment - page 11. (Read 11265 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Yes, competition usually lowers the company's revenues. Credit platforms, it is generally very difficult, it will be difficult for ordinary mortals to understand and calculate their benefits. One thing I can say for sure, if these projects continue to open, it is profitable to engage in lending.
This sphere is still only at the beginning of development. In an offline tens of thousands of banks and they have enough market to have money. There will also be a huge number of platforms, as there are a huge number of customers.
Activity: 112
I would like to add that the more creed platforms and projects, the greater the competition between them, which increases the quality of the services provided.
And a lot of competition reduces the interest rate.
Yes, competition usually lowers the company's revenues. Credit platforms, it is generally very difficult, it will be difficult for ordinary mortals to understand and calculate their benefits. One thing I can say for sure, if these projects continue to open, it is profitable to engage in lending.
Activity: 294
Almost every day new lending project. ETHlnd have a great succes and have platform already. Why we need another hundreds similar projects?
Yes because it is profitable. Every year, more people use the services of creditors, so it is convenient for both parties.

Ok, may be this is good for lenders if we will have a lot of competitors. But Im look as investors. And hundreds similar ICOS not good for investors.
If we argue so, that such projects are not done just for nothing, then this niche brings a good income and is in demand.
Activity: 364
Usually, hunters do not charge more than 3% of generosity. All the same tokens should be for the investors, not for the hunters, so that the price of the coin does not fall.
Bounty hunters are also investors. They invest their time in advertising the project.
Activity: 476
Ok, may be this is good for lenders if we will have a lot of competitors. But Im look as investors. And hundreds similar ICOS not good for investors.
Why no good? You can diversify your investments in a sought-after direction.
Activity: 588
How is your bounty campaign us going on? How long will it last?
Due to changes in the timing of the ICO, this information is waiting to be clarified.
So its stll open for participating?
You can clarify this question in the bounty thread, I think yes, the campaign is active.
Activity: 378
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
I would like to add that the more creed platforms and projects, the greater the competition between them, which increases the quality of the services provided.
And a lot of competition reduces the interest rate.
Activity: 910
Almost every day new lending project. ETHlnd have a great succes and have platform already. Why we need another hundreds similar projects?
Yes because it is profitable. Every year, more people use the services of creditors, so it is convenient for both parties.

It seems to me the opposite is good. This shows the high demand for this type of platform. You just need to choose a good project and earn with it.

Of course, ISO should be selected with all responsibility. The niche of credit platforms is pretty provocative and at the moment the competition is not big, you can still get into it.

If you look specifically at this project, then everything is fine. Team of professionals with experience, adhere to the road map. I think it's worth risking and investing 20-30% of the total bank, but I would not risk any more.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

I wonder how big is total bounty award for such long campaigns? How many percents?
As usual - 2%. It's not a percentage, but the number of participants at which these percentages are divided.
3% of all Loanbit's tokens are available for these campaigns. This amount may vary to as it depends on how many tokens loan bit may sell out.

Usually, hunters do not charge more than 3% of generosity. All the same tokens should be for the investors, not for the hunters, so that the price of the coin does not fall.
I am sure that this company will end when the project gets the right amount for a successful start. In fact, immediately after the completion of ISO.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
I wonder how big is total bounty award for such long campaigns? How many percents?
As usual - 2%. It's not a percentage, but the number of participants at which these percentages are divided.
3% of all Loanbit's tokens are available for these campaigns. This amount may vary to as it depends on how many tokens loan bit may sell out.
Activity: 476
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Due to changes in the timing of the ICO, this information is waiting to be clarified.
So its stll open for participating?
Activity: 588
Activity: 368
Merit: 107
p2p lending and investing are really impressed to other altcoins. Unique platform safety fund, especial verification system and cooperation with world-wide arbitrations. I think this golden opportunity. Be a part of this revolutionary idea that is all set to transform the world. Hope ICO will be his goal.
Pages:
Jump to: