Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] LoanBit - P2P lending & investment - page 30. (Read 11265 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
can you tell more about launch identification systems and work with API partners, need more information
Activity: 588
Merit: 10

I'm looking forward to the start of the campaign bounty. I have a blog, I want to write an article about your project as part of a campaign bounty.
You can write an article in advance. I will be interested to read it.
Sometimes it is useful to learn the author's view of the project, it is better than a onepager.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
What's the plan for LoanBit until will it facilitate first loans among people? Every time I read the word loan in the title I must always think of Bitconnect and all the negative consequences it had for investors and the whole market. It's a dangerous business for all parties involved.

Of course, there are many risks in this business. However, the negative experience of one project does not mean that others will also fail. Much depends on the work of the team and on their decisions.

No it doesn't mean that others will also fail, but it does mean that others will be much more careful and therefore it takes more work and time for other projects to prove themselves as legit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 0

Yes you are right. This is very important information. The price of the token will depend on the selected exchanges.
Does the price of the token depend on the exchanges? I think it is determined by supply and demand. And large volumes of trades are important so that the price is relevant and protected from manipulation.
On small exchanges, the price can easily be manipulated.
Activity: 910

I'm looking forward to the start of the campaign bounty. I have a blog, I want to write an article about your project as part of a campaign bounty.
You can write an article in advance. I will be interested to read it.
Activity: 378
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

Yes you are right. This is very important information. The price of the token will depend on the selected exchanges.
Does the price of the token depend on the exchanges? I think it is determined by supply and demand. And large volumes of trades are important so that the price is relevant and protected from manipulation.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
We are excited about your visions and are looking forward to learning more about how you will execute your plan after fundraising.
Activity: 224
Where can I find a bonus schedule for investors in the ICO?
Activity: 266
What's the plan for LoanBit until will it facilitate first loans among people? Every time I read the word loan in the title I must always think of Bitconnect and all the negative consequences it had for investors and the whole market. It's a dangerous business for all parties involved.

Of course, there are many risks in this business. However, the negative experience of one project does not mean that others will also fail. Much depends on the work of the team and on their decisions.

No it doesn't mean that others will also fail, but it does mean that others will be much more careful and therefore it takes more work and time for other projects to prove themselves as legit.

Of course, it is better to learn from the mistakes of others than on your own.
Activity: 149
A good project, with a successful future! What is the maximum amount of coins LoanBit?I like such projects..
Argue or who is not going with you. The loan platform will never be negative. Now the main thing for the project is a successful start and a successful ISO.

Here I do not agree with you. Wherever funds are involved, there are risks and credit institutions are no exception.

Of course you are right, but if the team manages to realize its idea properly, the risks will be minimal.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
A good project, with a successful future! What is the maximum amount of coins LoanBit?I like such projects..
Argue or who is not going with you. The loan platform will never be negative. Now the main thing for the project is a successful start and a successful ISO.

Here I do not agree with you. Wherever funds are involved, there are risks and credit institutions are no exception.
Activity: 280
Do you have Bounty program? Where I can read it?
I think that LoanBit bounty camoaign  is supposed to be ended. There is no information about the active campaign now.
Bounty campaign will be continued in the nearest future. You will be informed in this thread.

Activity: 266
I still have not received an answer to my question. Will the holders of tokens receive a dividend. Some projects are doing that.

LBT tokens don't provide the dividends. We plan to make quarterly repurchase of tokens. 50% of issued tokens will be repurchased. LBT will be repurchased at the market price at the date of redemption, but not lower than the ICO price.
When are going to start the repurchasing program?

I think that the tokens will be redeemed from the company's profits. So it will all be after a full launch and successful work.
I still have not received an answer to my question. Will the holders of tokens receive a dividend. Some projects are doing that.

LBT tokens don't provide the dividends. We plan to make quarterly repurchase of tokens. 50% of issued tokens will be repurchased. LBT will be repurchased at the market price at the date of redemption, but not lower than the ICO price.

This will promote the growth of tokens in the price. What do you plan to do with the redeemed tokens? Will they be destroyed?
Activity: 308
Merit: 24
Where can I see the history of my transactions and the progress of the payment of the interest rate?

It's too early to talk about it. I think that after the implementation of the product we will all learn about this.
Activity: 149
I think many people will participate in this project. We need to spread the information about this project, so that as many people as possible can learn about it.

It's much more important to spread info about sintez at EU, USA and asia region. They are the best contributors!

All countries are good contributors as long as they will accept, support and trust your project. If we group the small pieces of supporters they become big and powerful.
I'll support you, in fact, the main amount of money collection is provided by thousands of people. And no matter from what country they do it.

In fact, there is a statistic by country, investors from some regions dispose of large funds.
Activity: 308
I think many people will participate in this project. We need to spread the information about this project, so that as many people as possible can learn about it.
Have you already invested in the project? I see your strong interest.

Is ICO already running? As far as I remember, the launch will be announced later. Or I'm wrong?
Quite a big difference between soft and hard cap. But this is determined by the essence of the platform.
I also drew attention to it. Perhaps this ratio is explained by the different level of funding the project.

Should there be any dependence between these two indicators? I think that these indicators are set at the discretion of the team.
When will I have the opportunity to sell tokens which were bought during ICO on exchanges? Cool

Usually this information becomes available after the end of ICO. Now it is unlikely that representatives of the company will answer this question.
Sometimes such questions are included in the project roadmap. But here the deadline was moved, so I do not know which dates are actual.
This is certainly a small minus. I would like to know about such moments. I hope the information will appear soon.

When will I have the opportunity to sell tokens which were bought during ICO on exchanges? Cool
You can sell them immediately after the tokens are distributed among the buyers. Decentralized exchanges provide this opportunity to all comers. Then there will be listing on other exchanges, where you can also trade these tokens.

On such exchanges, the prices of tokens are usually very low. Better in any case, wait for the good exchanges.
Not always, there are exceptions and looking at how to trade. Do not just just sell at the lowest price, you need to create your own warrant and expose your price.

I often use the same strategy. I issue an order and look forward to its execution. Although there are risks too.
Pages:
Jump to: