Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] LoanBit - P2P lending & investment - page 49. (Read 11265 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 0
Will there the guarantee for lenders to return their money or a deal on their own risk, what % of the risk?
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
The postponement of ICO was bad. I hope you will start ICO without $ 1k of ETH.
why? I hope the ICO will success soon,  this Project have a potential to help many people who have lack of budget because Loanbit offer loan P2P service.

Well, I guess P2P is more cheaper and affordable than Bank loan terms.

This is very attractive offer, but will it be safe? - I think they have interesting idea of decentralized loan system. I agree it will help a lot of people.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
why? I hope the ICO will success soon,  this Project have a potential to help many people who have lack of budget because Loanbit offer loan P2P service.

Well, I guess P2P is more cheaper and affordable than Bank loan terms.
Activity: 168
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Sandblock - Customer satisfaction on blockchain
Activity: 262
Guys, I don't understand what is P2P Huh I like the Idea, what about safety? How you protect from hackers?
Peer to peer lending is a way of borrowing money between persons who are
not related to each other, without the involvement of a financial intermediary (bank, credit union, etc.).

I am already interested in the project Shocked Will tokenholders affect decisions? What are bonuses for token holders?

I see a lot of people don't understand how work this project. Here you can find more information about ther project: https://indd.adobe.com/view/38df3e7f-7bcd-407b-80aa-f2b19b82c571
Activity: 167
I see the founders have a great deal of experience, have a question how Tokens can be used in the system?
Activity: 189
Guys, I don't understand what is P2P Huh I like the Idea, what about safety? How you protect from hackers?
not related to each other, without the involvement of a financial intermediary (bank, credit union, etc.).

I am already interested in the project Shocked Will tokenholders affect decisions? What are bonuses for token holders?
Activity: 252
Activity: 252
Blockchain provides new opportunities for IT technologies in banking and provides new possibleways of applying this technology for investing and attracting investments. Also they use blockchain to fix the deal between the loan issuer and the borrower, store its information and keep it transparent. Good luck Dev!
Activity: 320
Activity: 224
Hi! Smiley
Your projet is looking very interesting. Online lending is gaining popularity in the world
today. So I may consider to join your ICO - but can you tell me what is your hard and soft cap? In the announcement I could only find a soft cap.

Thank you Dev!
Activity: 294
Have read the whitepaper it's an interesting project with a lot of advantages. Tell me Why you choose blockchain for P2P landing?
Activity: 395
Merit: 100
Hi.
At first, we would like to thanks all investors all those who helped and continue to help the project.

We would like to inform you that due to the fact that the Private sales have not reached the set goals, we have to postpone the launch of ICO in January 2018. During this time, we will repack the project, take into account all mistakes and discrepancies made during the Pre-Sale. We should prepare for successful ICO.
We hasten to inform all investors that the number of tokens (LBT) will be recalculated due to the change in BTC rate against the USD

Bounty campaign is froze for 1 month, and will resume in December 2017.
Once again we want to extend the thanks everyone who supported the project in any way. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
We take a step back, then take two steps forward!

Yours faithfully,
LoanBit team.

thank you for the updates dev,,
i hope everything will be back on the tracks soon
Merit: 16
Растем!
Hi.
At first, we would like to thanks all investors all those who helped and continue to help the project.

We would like to inform you that due to the fact that the Private sales have not reached the set goals, we have to postpone the launch of ICO in January 2018. During this time, we will repack the project, take into account all mistakes and discrepancies made during the Pre-Sale. We should prepare for successful ICO.
We hasten to inform all investors that the number of tokens (LBT) will be recalculated due to the change in BTC rate against the USD

Bounty campaign is froze for 1 month, and will resume in December 2017.
Once again we want to extend the thanks everyone who supported the project in any way. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
We take a step back, then take two steps forward!

Yours faithfully,
LoanBit team.
Activity: 476
Merit: 111
Activity: 53
Merit: 1
Due to the fact that Pre-ICO has not achieved the goal, we are announcing Private Sale of LoanBit Token.
Conditions:
Price 1 LBT – $0.25.
Bonus – 20 %.

Minimum amount of investment:
10 ETH;
0.5 BTC;
3’000 USD.

Exchange rates*:
1 ETH – $ 300
1 BTC - $5’300
1 ETH – LBT 1’200
1 BTC – LBT 21’200
*In case of an increase in the rate of BTC and ETH against USD, tokens will be recalculated after ICO. The same conditions also apply to the amounts invested during the Pre-ICO.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Merit: 16
Растем!

Prior to the completion of Pre-Ico stayed 1 hour. Hurry to buy LBT tokens at a discount of 75%
Activity: 101
Good day dear developers! I want to clarify the approximate date of the end of the ICO. Thanx!
ICO will end on December 13.
I would like to remind you that we are on Pre-ICO stage. So you are able to buy LoanBit Tokens with 75% discount.

So little time left. Hope your process is going well guys. Wish you good luck.
Pages:
Jump to: