Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] LoanBit - P2P lending & investment - page 51. (Read 11265 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
How come the pre-sale ICO is not doing well? So far, it has only raised $641 USD, while the target is $500,000  Huh

That's time when people collect money in first hours passed, I think. And it is not showing great project if they collect money in one hour. There are a lot of examples of projects, that collected cap after three weeks and become pretty succesful. I think people need to study LoanBit first, understand all advantages and make investments only after it.
Activity: 108
Merit: 16
Растем!
How come the pre-sale ICO is not doing well? So far, it has only raised $641 USD, while the target is $500,000  Huh
Do not worry, we're going on the road map.
Activity: 83
Another day another dollar
Activity: 966
Merit: 264
LoanBit blockchain driven platform offers a new level of safety and verification and utilises its own exchange.

A P2P Lending & Investment platform offers the future of crowd based lending, LoanBit is launching its own token sale and has just announced the dates. The crowdsale for the platforms ‘LoanBit Token (LBT)’ is scheduled to go live in November, with a presale beginning on 4th October 2017, and ending on 15th October 2017. The ICO offers a variety of incentives for early adopters. The sale of these tokens will assist the company in raising funds to aid the project's development.

Read the full article: https://coinidol.com/blockchain-driven-p2p-lending-investment-platform-crowdsale/

Activity: 53
Merit: 1
I didn't see an option in user account dashboard at ico.loanbit.org that to make users able to fill their Eth address for receive their LoanBit  token.
Please enter to your cabinet - Click on "Add Funds" - Choose Eth and put amount - Click on "Create" - You can see Eth address of LoanBit platform. Copy. - Make a payment - Copy TX hash and your address - Fill input field - Save.
Activity: 660
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
I didn't see an option in user account dashboard at ico.loanbit.org that to make users able to fill their Eth address for receive their LoanBit  token.
Activity: 101
I liked the project. It has a team of confidence, in recent months I have seen 3 lending project. They did not have a clear goal as yours. I wish you luck in the financing.

Almost agree with you. A lot of great advantages, hope project will be succesful. Team, btw, when are you going to launch bounty and what will be there?
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I liked the project. It has a team of confidence, in recent months I have seen 3 lending project. They did not have a clear goal as yours. I wish you luck in the financing.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
good project  look very good. waiting for bounty
Растем!
Very promising project, I will follow the development of the project with attention. We are waiting for the bounty)!
Bounty company will be next week.

Activity: 560
Merit: 109
Very promising project, I will follow the development of the project with attention. We are waiting for the bounty)!
Activity: 1414
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
Pre-ICO is open now.
You are able to invest in LoanBit by:
•  Bitcoin – Tokens will be in your account after 3 confirmations in Bitcoin network;
•  Ethereum – Tokens will be in your account after 10 confirmations in Ethereum network;
•  USD (via AdvCash, Perfect Money, Epay etc.). – Tokens will be credited instantly to your balance.

There are fixed exchange rates for Pre-ICO period:
1 BTC - $ 4 300
1 ETH - $ 295                                 
$ 1 - 4 LBT                                       
1 BTC - 17 200 LBT
1 ETH - 1 180LBT

great to see the pre ico alive now.
and bounty campaign will help this project growing..
regards
Растем!
Pre-ICO is open now.
You are able to invest in LoanBit by:
•  Bitcoin – Tokens will be in your account after 3 confirmations in Bitcoin network;
•  Ethereum – Tokens will be in your account after 10 confirmations in Ethereum network;
•  USD (via AdvCash, Perfect Money, Epay etc.). – Tokens will be credited instantly to your balance.

There are fixed exchange rates for Pre-ICO period:
1 BTC - $ 4 300
1 ETH - $ 295                                 
$ 1 - 4 LBT                                       
1 BTC - 17 200 LBT
1 ETH - 1 180LBT
Activity: 53
Merit: 1
what is the maximum supply for this coin?
Thanks for interest in our project.
At the moment we don't know the exact number of tokens due to scale of bonuses for ICO period.  According to our estimates the number of tokens will be about 30,000,000.
Activity: 83
Another day another dollar
what is the maximum supply for this coin?
Растем!
how to go into a bounty campaign?
Thanks for interest in our project!
Bounty Campaign will be announced next week.
Activity: 660
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Hey guys, can you please clarify what is an inferior limit of my donation at your ICO and pre-ICO?

Hi. Thanks for interest in our project.
Minimal deposit will be:
-  0.001 BTC;
-  0.01 ETH;
-  10 USD.

Seems this is promising project,all the details are clearly stated regarding project road-map,pre-sell and LoanBit main ICO.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
how to go into a bounty campaign?
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
This could be a big project
Looking forward to investing
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Bookmark this page first, wait for the bounty campaign and website and website launch Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: