Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] LoanBit - P2P lending & investment - page 52. (Read 11265 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 16
Растем!
Hey guys, can you please clarify what is an inferior limit of my donation at your ICO and pre-ICO?

Hi. Thanks for interest in our project.
Minimal deposit will be:
-  0.001 BTC;
-  0.01 ETH;
-  10 USD.
Растем!
This project will being developed on which blockchain Bitcoin or Ethereum. I browsed the website unable to find this information.
We are going to use Ethereum blockchain.

Where I can find the features of this platform how this will process the loan request and what security will in case of anybody fail to pay back?
One of the important advantages of the LoanBit platform is a safety fund for partial insurance of loan granted on the platform. The Platform will cover from 20 to 75 % of unpaid principal. One more advantage is a cooperation with arbitrages around the world. You can find more details in Whitepaper.
Растем!
Reserved. I think it can be interesting project, let's see.
But guys, can you explain me a bit more about what is the main advantage as investor? What will I receive?
Thank you for your interest in our project.
After the ICO we plan to add tokens to the following exchanges: Liqui, Livecoin, Bittrex etc. We plan to make quarterly buyback of tokens starting as at 2018. 50% of issued tokens will be repurchased. LBT will be repurchased at the market price at the date of redemption, but not lower than the ICO price. All repurchased tokens will be burned. We think that the above plans and follow to Road Map will increase the token value in future.

So, the main advantage is only trading, am I right? Or are there some other profitable features for investors?
As we have written above platform will buy back the tokens at the market place, but not lower than ICO price.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
this project provides very complete information, and made good progress, your development is very good, I am want very much to join this project, first I will bookmark, and learn more, hopefully walk very well
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Is there any bounty in the future??
Thanks for interest in our project!
Bounty Campaign will be announced next week.

Ok dev...thanks for the info
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
This project will being developed on which blockchain Bitcoin or Ethereum. I browsed the website unable to find this information. Where I can find the features of this platform how this will process the loan request and what security will in case of anybody fail to pay back?
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me
need indonesian translator and local communty manager dev ?  Cheesy
if need i want join to participate in this campaign be indonesian translator

Latest work : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/trinaldao-services-translation-english-indonesian-and-ann-post-2187562
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
this is an interesting project, looking from a roadmap that I think is very neat and potentially to succeed in the future, I'm interested to see the progress of this thread, and not a bad idea to invest, may be a successful project
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Interesting project i love to follow this and participate in the bounty campaign.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1068
about this in graphically post in the OP....
different campaign and distributions bounties..
Растем!
Activity: 98
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Staring form tomorrow people will be able to participate in the pre-ico at huge discount rate. This is very attractive offer to buy 1 LBT at $ 0.25 and you already make three time profit in comparison with those who join the ICO. It may be sell out within hours seeing your target for this round.
Activity: 101
But guys, can you explain me a bit more about what is the main advantage as investor? What will I receive?
After the ICO we plan to add tokens to the following exchanges: Liqui, Livecoin, Bittrex etc. We plan to make quarterly buyback of tokens starting as at 2018. 50% of issued tokens will be repurchased. LBT will be repurchased at the market price at the date of redemption, but not lower than the ICO price. All repurchased tokens will be burned. We think that the above plans and follow to Road Map will increase the token value in future.

So, the main advantage is only trading, am I right? Or are there some other profitable features for investors?
Activity: 53
Merit: 1
nice project Loanbit team. look very good. waiting for bounty campaign and translation campagin
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
nice project Loanbit team. look very good. waiting for bounty campaign and translation campagin
Activity: 101
Растем!
There is another Project called LoanBit:
https://loanbit.net/

appears to be a HYIP (but I am not sure).
This could lead to some confusion.
This project has nothing to do with us.

But they were here before so you are using their name, need to change

But they were here before so you are using their name, need to change
Do you only have 1 website to access? I'm still confuse about this.  Huh
Yeah, i think that's the right question i wanted to ask though. Thanks!
Hi. Thank you for your interest in our project.
We do not use their name. We have 1 address: loanbit.org. Our domain was registered on 2016-07-29.
https://www.whois.com/whois/loanbit.org

Hi. Thank you for your interest in our project.
LoanBit is P2P-lending platform with safety fund for partial insurance of loans granted on the platform. There investors and borrowers meet each other and have the opportunity to lend money without collateral. LoanBit is a service that allows individuals to access loans in fiat currencies or crypto-currencies.
Pages:
Jump to: