Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🚀🚀 ModulTrade : The Freedom To Trade 🚀🚀 - page 2. (Read 91923 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 0
I read somewhere Samsung presented a chip to protect cryptocurrency transactions on mobile devices. Sounds interesting...this is another step towards the development of offline payment by crypto...what do you think guys? Would like to get your opinion.
Activity: 26
Same. Maybe I need take part...I don't know...really Smiley

Do this. And luck to you. Send a pic somewhere if you get it!
Thanks you! I like the idea.
Activity: 24

Do this. And luck to you. Send a pic somewhere if you get it!
Sounds logical.. I never tought of so many usages of usual matt... So go on and participate in the auction!
I think I would buy this myself to swim in lake or give it frrinens who like car tourism. Or use it as a jumping thing..trampoline it's called.
Activity: 24
Is this thread alive? I found an interesting piece...may be somebody likes it.  https://market.modultrade.com/proposal/6833

It is dude Wink  A mattrass?  Unexpected! But ...yes, this must be handy for somebody. And again its for tourists or camping lovers I guess.
Is this thread alive? I found an interesting piece...may be somebody likes it.  https://market.modultrade.com/proposal/6833
Activity: 34
Auction on MT are often, sometimes cool enough. Overall I'd say its not worth spending money. It's fun but useles. But again everybody has his own taste and may be for you it's wowsome.

Maybe. But it's more about promo and pr  for sellers i suppose. It's clear nice trendy items don't need advertising and sell by themselves...and rest if for auctuons...I suppose.

Hm .....sounds true. And I thinks MT do not advertise things in other ways? Only auctions right?
They have several going on now! Yes..I hope I am not wrong..resistant backpack, sewing machine... it's for tourists and ...who? housewifes? 🤷🏾‍♂️

Ahah! it's fair to say such goods and auctions are not super popular
Yes...It is what it is!
Activity: 46
Auction on MT are often, sometimes cool enough. Overall I'd say its not worth spending money. It's fun but useles. But again everybody has his own taste and may be for you it's wowsome.

Maybe. But it's more about promo and pr  for sellers i suppose. It's clear nice trendy items don't need advertising and sell by themselves...and rest if for auctuons...I suppose.

Hm .....sounds true. And I thinks MT do not advertise things in other ways? Only auctions right?
They have several going on now! Yes..I hope I am not wrong..resistant backpack, sewing machine... it's for tourists and ...who? housewifes? 🤷🏾‍♂️

Ahah! it's fair to say such goods and auctions are not super popular

Activity: 56
Hello! I'd like to clear sth up. SO it's THREE auctions at the same time?? One is at disount pries while two has different price. I just don't get it...

Erm...If I'm not mistaken...they have one at a min price and two a bit lower that is must be selled It would be weird put items at 1 eaeur that equal 500 points.....

Good.
Activity: 55
Hello! I'd like to clear sth up. SO it's THREE auctions at the same time?? One is at disount pries while two has different price. I just don't get it...

Erm...If I'm not mistaken...they have one at a min price and two a bit lower that is must be selled It would be weird put items at 1 eaeur that equal 500 points.....
Activity: 56
Activity: 19
Thanks for a prompt reply. Will def think it over...Anybody else to help me out guys?
Well you must asked this in that chat not here. But if you ask me I'd buy from you if conditions were much better than usual ( fast delivery, price, discounts). Now we have lots of websites with promocodes offere and so I can get a great discount when buying at one place... You follow me? Think of better conditions and I will think if it's worh buying books on MT market.
Oh yes, I got spotted lol. Yes, I was asking bout this.
Pages:
Jump to: