Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW! - page 50. (Read 37415 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
By the way, no one thought that what Likewise says isn't entirely true?
What do you mean by making such a statement?
They are unlikely to get rid of pimps. They can just as easily use Lust application
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
What do you mean by making such a statement?
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Activity: 308
The smart contracts allow to verify, and enforce the negotiation or performance of financial procedural instructions and invariably avoid censorship, collusion, and counterparty risk - information from whitepaper. I have no reason not to trust the project. Wink
Activity: 336
I think the project is really worth the investment of all those who are bored in the evenings. And there are a lot of such. Loneliness is not the best thing in life. Sometimes it's better to pay for some relax.
Activity: 504
Merit: 253
Can it be that I chose a candidate for myself, paid for information about her. Agreed with her and came. But the girl is completely different from what I saw in the photo and read in the information. Or is it excluded? Roll Eyes Shocked

It's funny Cheesy)) Why do girls create a fiction on the site with which they are making a profit? And probably not small.

To make sure the choice was made in favor of her))) and when the client arrives at her location, she will see that this is not what he wanted, but there is no time to refuse Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Can it be that I chose a candidate for myself, paid for information about her. Agreed with her and came. But the girl is completely different from what I saw in the photo and read in the information. Or is it excluded? Roll Eyes Shocked

It's funny Cheesy)) Why do girls create a fiction on the site with which they are making a profit? And probably not small.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
I think anonymity and security are the main thing. In the project, the creators have foreseen this. In security, you always want to invest, because not everywhere it is. And there is, I'm happy.
I wonder if there is such an opportunity, to make a "gift" to a friend and pay for the services of a girl? I will negotiate with her, but in the end the client will come to her different. It is important?
Activity: 504
Merit: 253
The project is excellent. And even unique. By investing money in your desires - you invest money in your state, in your emotions, in the fact that you are happy. Moreover, there is nothing illegal in this))

Yes! Especially for such small investments, how many don't feel sorry, when you know for sure that you will find worthy candidates. For a good choice is worth paying. Wink
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
The project is excellent. And even unique. By investing money in your desires - you invest money in your state, in your emotions, in the fact that you are happy. Moreover, there is nothing illegal in this))
What is there to hide - the theme of the project is not just interesting, but vital, so let's say))) Absolutely, any person is interested in physiological needs, and very many are paid for it. Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 204
Can I upload data on girls on this platform who do not agree to do this? Thus, the filters will work for them, but they will not be real.

In that case, you will lose your reputation. Sooner or later you will have to leave the platform because of this.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Can I upload data on girls on this platform who do not agree to do this? Thus, the filters will work for them, but they will not be real.
Will there be any premium accounts? What opportunities will they have? And how much will it be?

Premium accounts will cost $ 30. They will allow users to have additional privileges. Advanced selection settings.

In other words: you can watch more girls. You can do more work to realize your imagination, mischievous child. Cool
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Will there be any premium accounts? What opportunities will they have? And how much will it be?

Premium accounts will cost $ 30. They will allow users to have additional privileges. Advanced selection settings.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Do you think it's worth investing this platform? For the first time I want to participate and read the information on the Internet, I realized that this area has a large number of customers.

You can not even imagine how much. Usually on such topics do not speak out loud. And do not discuss with each man. But if there was no demand, then this market did not develop at this rate.

With the development of Internet technologies, this industry is developing rapidly. Everything becomes more affordable and does not require large expenditures.

I do not agree. This is an expensive industry, with expensive services. And if you take through intermediaries, then the prices are just cosmic.

But the variety of these services is simply amazing! And Internet providers are trying to block free access. And now it will receive free video and photo materials became hard.
Activity: 364
Merit: 255
Do you think it's worth investing this platform? For the first time I want to participate and read the information on the Internet, I realized that this area has a large number of customers.

You can not even imagine how much. Usually on such topics do not speak out loud. And do not discuss with each man. But if there was no demand, then this market did not develop at this rate.

With the development of Internet technologies, this industry is developing rapidly. Everything becomes more affordable and does not require large expenditures.

I do not agree. This is an expensive industry, with expensive services. And if you take through intermediaries, then the prices are just cosmic.
Pages:
Jump to: