Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW! - page 51. (Read 37415 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Do you think it's worth investing this platform? For the first time I want to participate and read the information on the Internet, I realized that this area has a large number of customers.

You can not even imagine how much. Usually on such topics do not speak out loud. And do not discuss with each man. But if there was no demand, then this market did not develop at this rate.

With the development of Internet technologies, this industry is developing rapidly. Everything becomes more affordable and does not require large expenditures.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Do you think it's worth investing this platform? For the first time I want to participate and read the information on the Internet, I realized that this area has a large number of customers.

You can not even imagine how much. Usually on such topics do not speak out loud. And do not discuss with each man. But if there was no demand, then this market did not develop at this rate.
Activity: 364
Merit: 255
Activity: 490
in general, I think personally I will not lose anything from participating in this project, so I'm in the subject, and you think for yourself)))
I completely agree with you. Consider that I am also in the topic. All the rest of luck!
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
in general, I think personally I will not lose anything from participating in this project, so I'm in the subject, and you think for yourself)))
Activity: 476
guys, and did anyone watch the site and other materials? Are they generally available for viewing?
I tried to view them, were unavailable. I think the creators should solve this issue, because in my opinion this will be the best way to attract investors
guys, and did anyone watch the site and other materials? Are they generally available for viewing?
available, I watched. But I did not understand everything, but it's not very important to me. This is just a confirmation of the words about the project as a whole
Well, who wants to benefit - it will still do it. Everything should be within the reasonable. Perhaps, and there are those pluses that will encourage the creators to further develop the platform.
Activity: 532
the fact is still a fact: this kind of provocation will generate violence and prostitution. A project of its kind is good, but it would be better for the creators to come up with something else.
guys, wait. maybe we misunderstand the meaning of the platform. here I can rent a girl or a boy and at the same time remain anonymous, right?
it is right. But it turns out that if you register, they will search for you. Consequently, Muslim countries can participate only if one of their people registers on this platform.
guys, wait. maybe we misunderstand the meaning of the platform. here I can rent a girl or a boy and at the same time remain anonymous, right?
I have such a question. What can you say about Muslim countries? After all, they will never allow the use of such a platform, they have strict customs.
are you from a Muslim country? Why are you so interested in this question? Or are you particularly concerned about the moral point of view?
not that with the moral, I just think that this platform will give the step of official prostitution. And who knows what else can happen.
I have such a question. What can you say about Muslim countries? After all, they will never allow the use of such a platform, they have strict customs.
are you from a Muslim country? Why are you so interested in this question? Or are you particularly concerned about the moral point of view?
for sure at the beginning of the project there were additional bonuses with participation, which I missed ..
yes, do not worry. Here and there are enough advantages. The main thing is the desire to understand the main points and concepts, and then everything will go as it should.
for sure at the beginning of the project there were additional bonuses with participation, which I missed ..
It is not bad. Even, I would say, it's safe. As usual, bonuses, benefits, profits..
you have some kind of dry reaction to this kind of project))) I thought everyone would be very happy!
It is not bad. Even, I would say, it's safe. As usual, bonuses, benefits, profits..
and you were expecting something else? All similar platforms specialize on this
in principle, no. On the contrary, it's good when there is competition between platforms and everyone is interested in attracting investors and traders. although I'm not even sure if there are any analogues for this platform
it is correct. From here and a lot of advantages and bonuses, so that customers could choose from. Good policy.
and you were expecting something else? All similar platforms specialize on this
in principle, no. On the contrary, it's good when there is competition between platforms and everyone is interested in attracting investors and traders. although I'm not even sure if there are any analogues for this platform
Pages:
Jump to: