Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥🔥[PRE-ICO] 🔥🔥🔥 Sarf : Let the Revolution Begin! 🔥🔥🔥 - page 3. (Read 3627 times)

Activity: 160
Merit: 0
What will you do if you don't collect enough money?
The money will be refunded
Activity: 266
Good luck to the project!))) as for me as it is very interesting and worth supporting!
Activity: 280
Yes, I also wonder if you will return the money to the people who invested in you?
Do you have a bounty program with which you can earn?
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
For the first time I see such a project, an interesting idea with a credit card Scarf, it will make life easier for many people.
I do not like the project so much that it is not enough in it and the idea with a credit card is not new, I have already seen other projects.
Activity: 252
For the first time I see such a project, an interesting idea with a credit card Scarf, it will make life easier for many people.
Explain how all this will work?
Activity: 252
Activity: 210
Where you can use your coins in the network?Will it be possible to pay with them on other sites?
Activity: 392
The best project this year, I will support you on sale!
Activity: 308
And the rate of your coin can not fall, do you have a guarantee?
Activity: 266
Hello, if I understand correctly that your application is designed to translate real currency into crypto, in order to lose part of the amount due to the fall of the rate?
Activity: 9
You have a very interesting project, I think that it has a lot of potential for success. Wish you luck
Activity: 56
the goal of this project is indeed very nice and helpful. and I hope the team will manage this project very seriously so that the project could go forward and succeed.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Stable tokens are designed to maintain their value relative to real currency, and make an excellent store of value with very little fluctuation. Very awesome project  they are getting bigger every day, by using Sarf we can easily exchange our crypto to fiat currency any where in the world, Its great lets support this project there Pre ICO is now Live!!
Activity: 406
The best project this year, I will support you on sale!
Dude, the sale is already underway. Come on, support Smiley
Activity: 336
Will you have your own wallet for your coins?
Activity: 350
A good project. A huge number of innovations, many privileges. Super, guys, it's very cool!
Activity: 308
Excellent promising coin. I'm confused by the current price, it's too low. However, it may even be good for investing, especially if the price falls slightly on the exchange
On the contrary! This is a very good price! Imagine if you bought it for $ 1 a coin? And then the price on the exchange will be 0.2. It's a shame, right?
Pages:
Jump to: