Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥🔥[PRE-ICO] 🔥🔥🔥 Sarf : Let the Revolution Begin! 🔥🔥🔥 - page 7. (Read 3627 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 10
your project hard cap target only 10.6 Millions US Dollars? I think it is so small with a project like this.
May be you should change hard cap target higher?! Because your project will be get it easily
Reaching the hard cap is only a step to be able to make this project a reality, after reaching the hard cap we will still have coins in reserve so each year we will sell a part of them. This ICO is only to give a community a chance to support this project from its beginning, this also explains why our tokens are sold cheaply in the ICO.
I don't think it's a small amount because it is much to get the platform worked and that amount of money can be a small success to achieve.
Activity: 160
Merit: 0
your project hard cap target only 10.6 Millions US Dollars? I think it is so small with a project like this.
May be you should change hard cap target higher?! Because your project will be get it easily
Reaching the hard cap is only a step to be able to make this project a reality, after reaching the hard cap we will still have coins in reserve so each year we will sell a part of them. This ICO is only to give a community a chance to support this project from its beginning, this also explains why our tokens are sold cheaply in the ICO.
To support the project, Sarf creates an XRF token, this stable token is designed to maintain its value relative to real currency, and makes very good value with very little fluctuations.
The XRF token is not a Stable token.
Activity: 126
Sarf can be converted to the fiat of your choice through the Sarf exchange and stored in your Sarf wallet. Through the use of Sarf credit card you can then make purchases at your favorite businesses just as you would with your local fiat.
Activity: 108
To support the project, Sarf creates an XRF token, this stable token is designed to maintain its value relative to real currency, and makes very good value with very little fluctuations.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
When you will release the wallet? And do you plan to make beta test of it?
The first version of the wallet will be available on December, however, you will be able to use it only for XRF tokens.

Of course, it's a long time to wait, but it's good that the date has become well known, since the projects can be called the exact date. and this project did it. then the team is working on the implementation of this plan. I will wait for this event and will start using your resource.
Activity: 127
Sarf is a cryptocurrency exchange platform. The platform issues several service products such as credit cards and Sarf wallets. All of these products are offered to users to transact cryptocurrency daily.
Good concept with great product service.
I am sure Sarf will be superior to other platforms
In case a business is using a custom token, is it converted easily in fiat or SRF?
What do you mean by custom tokens?
Like their own tokens or Stable tokens?
If it's stable tokens then they can be converted in fiat at any time.
Since you have the stable tokens in the system, their rates are fixed?
Yes, a stable token has the same value than the currency it represents, for example, 1USDV equal to $1 US.
Activity: 154
I hope they do! I will take part in testing if possible. I just want to see it personally, for better understanding of project.
I really don’t think that wallet needs beta testing. But on the other side, they have an exchange too, so maybe there’s point to make testing for it.
Devs are not fools and know what to do. Just relax and wait for announces. I really believe in them and will be waiting for good news from them!
Activity: 252
I hope they do! I will take part in testing if possible. I just want to see it personally, for better understanding of project.
I really don’t think that wallet needs beta testing. But on the other side, they have an exchange too, so maybe there’s point to make testing for it.
The first version of the wallet will be available on December, however, you will be able to use it only for XRF tokens.
Activity: 118
Activity: 252
Activity: 364
Hi team, some bounty maybe? I want to take part in it. Waiting for your response.
I’ve personally seen referral program only. I will try it when I will invest into the project.
This is not what I’m actually asked, but thanks anyway. Hope they will launch bounty soon.
Bounties are useless often. At least those I’ve seen by myself. Maybe Sarf will differ significantly in that case.
Yeah, agreed. I really like referral programs. I have many friends involved into crypto and I often advise them good ICOs. Referral programs give me some pleasant bonus Smiley
By the way, how much is the bonus here? Maybe I’m blind, but I can’t find any info about it.
It’s 5% for every referred friend. Quite good bonus I think. Ofter ICOs have much lesser than 5%
You are actually right. I’ve come across this project recently and want to investigate it in all the details. As for now, I see that devs called their currency “secured”. So, what is the actual secure? I really don’t think that blockchain itself can’t be hacked.
Blockchain is safe enough. Why do you think so?
Well, all these hacker attacks… A lot of money were stolen, so I’m really bothering about it
Yeah, I agree with you. I want to know all security nuances about SRF coins
As for me, I worry only about mobile wallet. Does it have 2FA? Or at least seed phrase?
It’s definitely have 2FA since it’s pointed in the white paper. What about seed, I can’t tell you. Only devs know
Activity: 298
Merit: 100
dApps Development Automation Platform
Activity: 280
Hi team, some bounty maybe? I want to take part in it. Waiting for your response.
I’ve personally seen referral program only. I will try it when I will invest into the project.
This is not what I’m actually asked, but thanks anyway. Hope they will launch bounty soon.
Bounties are useless often. At least those I’ve seen by myself. Maybe Sarf will differ significantly in that case.
Yeah, agreed. I really like referral programs. I have many friends involved into crypto and I often advise them good ICOs. Referral programs give me some pleasant bonus Smiley
By the way, how much is the bonus here? Maybe I’m blind, but I can’t find any info about it.
It’s 5% for every referred friend. Quite good bonus I think. Ofter ICOs have much lesser than 5%
You are actually right. I’ve come across this project recently and want to investigate it in all the details. As for now, I see that devs called their currency “secured”. So, what is the actual secure? I really don’t think that blockchain itself can’t be hacked.
Well, all these hacker attacks… A lot of money were stolen, so I’m really bothering about it
As for me, I worry only about mobile wallet. Does it have 2FA? Or at least seed phrase?
Activity: 156
Pages:
Jump to: