Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥🔥[PRE-ICO] 🔥🔥🔥 Sarf : Let the Revolution Begin! 🔥🔥🔥 - page 4. (Read 3627 times)

Activity: 377
Merit: 0
Excellent promising coin. I'm confused by the current price, it's too low. However, it may even be good for investing, especially if the price falls slightly on the exchange
Activity: 364
Hi developers. You make a good coin. Tell me where this can be used?
Anywhere. I suspect it's just for transactions. It's easy to send money
Activity: 350
Hi developers. You make a good coin. Tell me where this can be used?
Having your own credit card is a great advantage. How are you going to make them? With the help of other banks?
I join the question. If this is a physical card, how do you want to distribute it? By mail?
Activity: 378
Having your own credit card is a great advantage. How are you going to make them? With the help of other banks?
Activity: 326
Hello, guys) your project looks very interesting, I really want to invest in it, have you got an opportunity to make investments in fiat? Smiley
Activity: 392
A good project. What are your advantages for the first investors?
Pre-ICO Is Now Live
Current Discount : 35%

What are your soft and hard cap? Are there any restrictions for foreign investors?
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Pre-ICO Is Now Live
Current Discount : 35%
Activity: 364
The outlook for development is very good. You offer not just a coin, but an entire ecosystem that will be convenient to use daily.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I think it is a very promising platform for fast and secure currency conversion.In my opinion it is very easy to use,and most importantly safe to use.Clearly, such an idea will be in demand in a large circle of the community.Therefore, I support the team and wish them the speedy implementation of all plans.
Activity: 160
So you have your own wallet, your own credit card and your own exchange?
As far as I understand they are developing a Sarf credit card,which will be a physical credit card associated with Swallow,and they also have a virtual wallet for storing tokens and their own Sarf Exchange.
Yes, it seems that you are right. I wonder how its own exchange will work?
Do you have any video with presentation or YouTube channel?
Activity: 334
Hello, guys! Nice to see you here, your project looks nice, perspective and impressive) where are your team members from? And where are you basing? Cool
Activity: 160
Activity: 862
Presale that has been reached is currently 17% and still has 15 more days to reach it, will this project be able to reach their softcap? https://sarf.io/
Activity: 75
I think this project is very good and reliable. this project has a great team. I hope the team can be more intensive to promote this project
Pages:
Jump to: