Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥🔥[PRE-ICO] 🔥🔥🔥 Sarf : Let the Revolution Begin! 🔥🔥🔥 - page 8. (Read 3627 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
Hi team, some bounty maybe? I want to take part in it. Waiting for your response.
I’ve personally seen referral program only. I will try it when I will invest into the project.
This is not what I’m actually asked, but thanks anyway. Hope they will launch bounty soon.
Bounties are useless often. At least those I’ve seen by myself. Maybe Sarf will differ significantly in that case.
Yeah, agreed. I really like referral programs. I have many friends involved into crypto and I often advise them good ICOs. Referral programs give me some pleasant bonus Smiley
By the way, how much is the bonus here? Maybe I’m blind, but I can’t find any info about it.
It’s 5% for every referred friend. Quite good bonus I think. Ofter ICOs have much lesser than 5%
You are actually right. I’ve come across this project recently and want to investigate it in all the details. As for now, I see that devs called their currency “secured”. So, what is the actual secure? I really don’t think that blockchain itself can’t be hacked.
Blockchain is safe enough. Why do you think so?
Well, all these hacker attacks… A lot of money were stolen, so I’m really bothering about it
Activity: 238
Hi team, some bounty maybe? I want to take part in it. Waiting for your response.
I’ve personally seen referral program only. I will try it when I will invest into the project.
This is not what I’m actually asked, but thanks anyway. Hope they will launch bounty soon.
Bounties are useless often. At least those I’ve seen by myself. Maybe Sarf will differ significantly in that case.
Yeah, agreed. I really like referral programs. I have many friends involved into crypto and I often advise them good ICOs. Referral programs give me some pleasant bonus Smiley
By the way, how much is the bonus here? Maybe I’m blind, but I can’t find any info about it.
It’s 5% for every referred friend. Quite good bonus I think. Ofter ICOs have much lesser than 5%
You are actually right. I’ve come across this project recently and want to investigate it in all the details. As for now, I see that devs called their currency “secured”. So, what is the actual secure? I really don’t think that blockchain itself can’t be hacked.
Blockchain is safe enough. Why do you think so?
Activity: 109
Activity: 62
Activity: 173
Activity: 280
Activity: 252
Activity: 238
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
A prepaid credit card will be a bomb! What will be the cost of receiving it?
all explanations are in the list in the project website and you can see for yourself there or could ask in the telegram
Activity: 32
How can you issue credit cards? You'll partner with a bank?
Activity: 31
Making it easy for everyday use is a smart feature. So you will focus on consumer needs rather than B2B deals?
Activity: 164
What will determine the transaction's time?
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
A prepaid credit card will be a bomb! What will be the cost of receiving it?
Activity: 45
Since you have the stable tokens in the system, their rates are fixed?
Activity: 51
Activity: 53
Wish you good luck! I'd like to have this credit card!
Activity: 101
Activity: 201
Activity: 57
Hey guys, I want to clarify one question. What is the difference between XRF and SRF? I just don’t get it.
It’s pointed in the WP maybe. As I think, XRF will be replaced by SRF after platform launch
Yeah, there is XRF tokens sale now. So you will get native coins (SRF) later. Hope I’m not mistaken
Activity: 119
Hey guys, I want to clarify one question. What is the difference between XRF and SRF? I just don’t get it.
It’s pointed in the WP maybe. As I think, XRF will be replaced by SRF after platform launch
Pages:
Jump to: