Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥🔥[PRE-ICO] 🔥🔥🔥 Sarf : Let the Revolution Begin! 🔥🔥🔥 - page 6. (Read 3627 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 0
Feels good to be part of this amazing vision for a great project. Wishing the team success.

Sarf, Cryptocurrency for Daily Use. This platform should not be doubted, Users can make transactions on the Sarf network very quickly different from other platforms.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
When you will release the wallet? And do you plan to make beta test of it?
The first version of the wallet will be available on December, however, you will be able to use it only for XRF tokens.
Which wallet will be presented in December? Will it be possible to run this wallet on a mobile phone running android or iphone? I would like to see the purse was presented immediately to all sorts of platforms.
The SWallet will be released on December, it will be released for Android/iPhone/Window/Linux/MacBook but you will be only able to use it for XRF tokens.

Wow that is new activity to happen it is great to know that their will be something new to happen and it is very cool. SWaĺlet needs to study well so that we will fully understand how does it work.
Activity: 364
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

I am curious about the Sarf Exchange. It is mentioned that it enables users to exchange real-world currencies for SRF coins and stable tokens representing each of our major accepted currencies (USD, CAD, AED, and EUR). So, for the next step, you will use SRF coins and not XRF coins. Why do you change XRF coins to SRF coins?  Huh   

If 5hat w8ll happen this will be surely interesting and exciting to happen because the exchange will be going to be fasy as the process go on. Well it might be in the process but it is as always. SARF coins 8s useful and fit to us.
Activity: 160
The first version of the wallet will be available on December, however, you will be able to use it only for XRF tokens.
Which wallet will be presented in December? Will it be possible to run this wallet on a mobile phone running android or iphone? I would like to see the purse was presented immediately to all sorts of platforms.
The SWallet will be released on December, it will be released for Android/iPhone/Window/Linux/MacBook but you will be only able to use it for XRF tokens.
Activity: 160
Feels good to be part of this amazing vision for a great project. Wishing the team success.

Thank you for the support!
Activity: 155
Activity: 364
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
I hope they do! I will take part in testing if possible. I just want to see it personally, for better understanding of project.
I really don’t think that wallet needs beta testing. But on the other side, they have an exchange too, so maybe there’s point to make testing for it.
Devs are not fools and know what to do. Just relax and wait for announces. I really believe in them and will be waiting for good news from them!
Right the best thing to do as of now is wait patiently and support the project until the further announcement will released. The team are capable enough to handle this matter and I am more confident they can mame everything posible.

Yes they are capable to manage this things and i think they are well organized because having this kind of project is need to be given a full knowledge. The team really finds the best project that the community need right now. Hopefully they will ease the burdens of the current process of currency exchange.

Right,  I think the team of this project is very knowledgeable and well experienced because on how they design the sarf project. It focuses on security of the money, fast transactions and others which is one of the important thing people want to know first before engaging such project. Hoping for the success of this project.

I agree on you because the team can easily attached and create a new one which is innovation to different form of business they are really knowledgeable and they adopting new ideas in creating it. They give a full attention and they are responsive in any questions that might fall to them because they are active.
Activity: 350
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
I hope they do! I will take part in testing if possible. I just want to see it personally, for better understanding of project.
I really don’t think that wallet needs beta testing. But on the other side, they have an exchange too, so maybe there’s point to make testing for it.
Devs are not fools and know what to do. Just relax and wait for announces. I really believe in them and will be waiting for good news from them!
Right the best thing to do as of now is wait patiently and support the project until the further announcement will released. The team are capable enough to handle this matter and I am more confident they can mame everything posible.

Yes they are capable to manage this things and i think they are well organized because having this kind of project is need to be given a full knowledge. The team really finds the best project that the community need right now. Hopefully they will ease the burdens of the current process of currency exchange.

That is true the team needs to open minded so that the project will be able to achieve the top rank of the level because in every project needs an improvement and it will be improved if the team will help each other to have a successful project. The knowledge that the team has is ended good enough.
Activity: 490
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

Right,  I think the team of this project is very knowledgeable and well experienced because on how they design the sarf project. It focuses on security of the money, fast transactions and others which is one of the important thing people want to know first before engaging such project. Hoping for the success of this project.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Sarf has made a good video to understand about the project about the project works,how they transact fast the fund.A good team knows how to control their project & how to made a video which will help the investor to show the path to join a project easily
I think that investors can really help in understanding the project only a preliminary beta application, using it and testing, they can not only understand the structure of the platform, but also give their assessment.
Activity: 308

Activity: 3
e
Activity: 434
A prepaid credit card will be a bomb! What will be the cost of receiving it?
Very unique idea so far. Its the first time that I encounter this idea. Prepaid credit card will some how unique and fabulous. This will give convenient and comfort specialy to those shopaholics. This also very convenientto those who only avail yhe ccredit card with minimum credit allocation. Hopefully this will be a success  Iam looking forward for the success and implementation of this project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Sarf has made a good video to understand about the project about the project works,how they transact fast the fund.A good team knows how to control their project & how to made a video which will help the investor to show the path to join a project easily
Activity: 574
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Yes, exactly the development team. has been working very hard on projects development since from the beginning to till now to make it as early as possible. They are testing all the aspects which are become an obstacle to the project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
Activity: 532
your project hard cap target only 10.6 Millions US Dollars? I think it is so small with a project like this.
May be you should change hard cap target higher?! Because your project will be get it easily
Reaching the hard cap is only a step to be able to make this project a reality, after reaching the hard cap we will still have coins in reserve so each year we will sell a part of them. This ICO is only to give a community a chance to support this project from its beginning, this also explains why our tokens are sold cheaply in the ICO.
I don't think it's a small amount because it is much to get the platform worked and that amount of money can be a small success to achieve.
Indeed. Moreover, success cannot be seen by how much the funds of the ICO have collected, but what's the project gonna be in the future.
Well you have a point mate, but the collected funds also has the impact with the success of the project. It will covered the needs of the project and assist the project until it reaches the success. Also the ultimate goal is the outcome of the project once the ICO is done and make sure that the project will be fruitful and profitable.
Activity: 560
your project hard cap target only 10.6 Millions US Dollars? I think it is so small with a project like this.
May be you should change hard cap target higher?! Because your project will be get it easily
Reaching the hard cap is only a step to be able to make this project a reality, after reaching the hard cap we will still have coins in reserve so each year we will sell a part of them. This ICO is only to give a community a chance to support this project from its beginning, this also explains why our tokens are sold cheaply in the ICO.
I don't think it's a small amount because it is much to get the platform worked and that amount of money can be a small success to achieve.
Indeed. Moreover, success cannot be seen by how much the funds of the ICO have collected, but what's the project gonna be in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: