Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥🔥[PRE-ICO] 🔥🔥🔥 Sarf : Let the Revolution Begin! 🔥🔥🔥 - page 5. (Read 3627 times)

Activity: 160
Merit: 0
Simply to promote and make the use of cryptocurrency as easy as possible.
Nobody likes buying with a super volatile currency since the second according
to it can be worth 10 times its value or simply lose forever its value. These stable
tokens can be used as a cryptocurrency aside, so you can buy and transfer
money with it. In order to understand the importance of these stable tokens,
consider the given example.
John invites Samantha to a super-luxurious restaurant, as John loves only digital
currencies, he takes only his bitcoins with him and never has any cash on him.
When they finished eating, John wants to pay with these bitcoins, but since he
was too busy with Samantha he did not realize that the bitcoin court was in free
fall and that the bitcoins he had and worth $ 10,000 is worth only $ 10. John
finds himself in a difficult situation, without enough money and realizes that his
savings have just plummeted. While if John uses the stable tokens offered by
Sarf he would not need to monitor Sarf's court or any other view he would use
the same currency that the country uses, of course if the currency is supported
by Sarf.

What are you trying to do?
Activity: 47
Simply to promote and make the use of cryptocurrency as easy as possible.
Nobody likes buying with a super volatile currency since the second according
to it can be worth 10 times its value or simply lose forever its value. These stable
tokens can be used as a cryptocurrency aside, so you can buy and transfer
money with it. In order to understand the importance of these stable tokens,
consider the given example.
John invites Samantha to a super-luxurious restaurant, as John loves only digital
currencies, he takes only his bitcoins with him and never has any cash on him.
When they finished eating, John wants to pay with these bitcoins, but since he
was too busy with Samantha he did not realize that the bitcoin court was in free
fall and that the bitcoins he had and worth $ 10,000 is worth only $ 10. John
finds himself in a difficult situation, without enough money and realizes that his
savings have just plummeted. While if John uses the stable tokens offered by
Sarf he would not need to monitor Sarf's court or any other view he would use
the same currency that the country uses, of course if the currency is supported
by Sarf.
I just opened and tried to study this project. at first glance it seems very interesting. credit card platform. if there is a chance I will contribute. thank you for this warm news.

Sarf pre-ico started, you can invest in this project on the official website.
https://sarf.io
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds
I just opened and tried to study this project. at first glance it seems very interesting. credit card platform. if there is a chance I will contribute. thank you for this warm news.
Activity: 31
This is a great project but there are still some inadequacies. I hope you will improve even more
Activity: 21
It seems that this is a potential project, you are so hard. Wish you luck with the project later
Activity: 112
SARF has been rated 96/100 by our experts. You can find the score here: https://www.exaking.com/#bicos

Good Luck.

BTCBTCBTC
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
So you promise platfrom for crypto like Utrust + exchange + credit cards? Do you have a Visa or Mastercard agreement for cards?
I don't know what are all the features of Utrust, but yes exchange + credit card + stable tokens.
For your second question, it's a Visa agreement.

Interesting to know main features of this platform. I feel that there is something interesting feature.
So you promise platfrom for crypto like Utrust + exchange + credit cards? Do you have a Visa or Mastercard agreement for cards?
I don't know what are all the features of Utrust, but yes exchange + credit card + stable tokens.
For your second question, it's a Visa agreement.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
amazing project with nice team and future. good luck dev  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Activity: 98
Feels good to be part of this amazing vision for a great project. Wishing the team success.

Sarf, Cryptocurrency for Daily Use. This platform should not be doubted, Users can make transactions on the Sarf network very quickly different from other platforms.

Not only that sir. The cost of exchanging on this platform is very low and for convenience, this platform supports Sarf credit cards, and sarf wallet applications. It's amazing that this platform user satisfaction is prioritized.
Activity: 2
This is a very interesting project with opportunity
Activity: 221
Merit: 11
The SARF project was developed to help people from all over the world quickly and safely replace, send and receive digital currencies without involving headquarters. the project will be built with a great and experienced team.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
A very good job for the team in this project, a concept with very interesting ideas and a good mission for the economy in the future, I hope this project will be successful in the future.
Sarf has made a good video to understand about the project about the project works,how they transact fast the fund.A good team knows how to control their project & how to made a video which will help the investor to show the path to join a project easily

would you like to provide me the link about the sarf video explanations,,
i'm interested to understan more about Sarf because of this quote Let the revolution begin
regards
Here you go: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5tSlo5Hz5w
Activity: 1414
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
Sarf has made a good video to understand about the project about the project works,how they transact fast the fund.A good team knows how to control their project & how to made a video which will help the investor to show the path to join a project easily

would you like to provide me the link about the sarf video explanations,,
i'm interested to understan more about Sarf because of this quote Let the revolution begin
regards
Pages:
Jump to: