Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] SLP Network - Decentralized Marketplace for Loyalty Programs - page 79. (Read 4457 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Hey. I just found this project on the Internet.
I liked the idea. Probably the developers have made a lot of efforts to create this.
Hey. I think so too. The project looks very promising.
I'm sure that soon it will become popular.
Now the main goal of the developers is to attract new users. This is what they are now doing.
It seems to me that this will not cause problems.
Why do you think so?
Explain your opinion please. I'm curious to know this.
I liked the idea. Probably the developers have made a lot of efforts to create this.
Now the main goal of the developers is to attract new users. This is what they are now doing.
It seems to me that this will not cause problems.
Activity: 168
Very pleased with the list of investors, which they have already managed to attract to their project. These are really big and very serious companies such as Papa John's, AltaIR Capital and Flint Capital
The participation of such serious partners speaks volumes.
Activity: 196
Do I understand correctly that this project is aimed at the B2b sector and the project founders want to provide partners with a convenient platform for the loyalty program? All right?
In some sense, yes, that's right. But nevertheless for end users it also brings a lot of benefits and as a result all of them get their advantages. Therefore, I do not think it's worth saying that this is oriented only to the B2b market segment.
Yes, I understand this, but first of all the founders of the project focus on working with business partners. I meant just that. In any case, this is a very interesting project and I hope it will receive the deserved attention from the community! Smiley
Do I understand correctly that this project is aimed at the B2b sector and the project founders want to provide partners with a convenient platform for the loyalty program? All right?
In some sense, yes, that's right. But nevertheless for end users it also brings a lot of benefits and as a result all of them get their advantages. Therefore, I do not think it's worth saying that this is oriented only to the B2b market segment.
Very interesting and good project. I am very pleased with the current trend that a lot of interesting and useful projects are implemented on the basis of the blockchain technology blockbuster. This can attract a lot of interested users and this gives more opportunities for implementing different ideas and technologies.
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
I think the project is very serious , pleased with the development team which consists of really experienced and competent people. The guys know what they are doing ,success will not keep itself waiting long
Judging by the road map, the development of the project has been going on for a year and the developers have already managed to succeed in many ways thanks to its platform - SailPlay
I think the project is very serious , pleased with the development team which consists of really experienced and competent people. The guys know what they are doing ,success will not keep itself waiting long
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
If you have any questions - ask, we will definitely answer them!
Activity: 420
Explain in more detail what the developers offer us? How will the platform work ? As I understand the user will receive bonus points that he can later exchange for tokens of this platform and buy something for them?
Yes, exactly. In fact, the project has much more advantages than you think. I would advise you to read the white paper in more detail so that you understand the essence of the problems and what solutions this project provides.
It will be necessary to do it. Heard the project start a bounty the company . It would be nice to participate in it
In my opinion, even in this topic there is a link to their bounty . Do not be lazy and read the terms and conditions.
As I understand it, the use of blockchain on this platform does not carry anything new. Will it store all information about clients, tokens, transactions, and loyalty program triggers ?
Yes, transactions will be handled by trusted nodes selected by consensus .Everything is very standard in this regard. Blockchain will play a significant role in the life of the platform.
Activity: 224
Explain in more detail what the developers offer us? How will the platform work ? As I understand the user will receive bonus points that he can later exchange for tokens of this platform and buy something for them?
Yes, exactly. In fact, the project has much more advantages than you think. I would advise you to read the white paper in more detail so that you understand the essence of the problems and what solutions this project provides.
It will be necessary to do it. Heard the project start a bounty the company . It would be nice to participate in it
In my opinion, even in this topic there is a link to their bounty . Do not be lazy and read the terms and conditions.
As I understand it, the use of blockchain on this platform does not carry anything new. Will it store all information about clients, tokens, transactions, and loyalty program triggers ?
Activity: 182
Hard cap is $ 15 million. Quite a large sum, I wonder if the developers will be able to attract investors?
Not such a big sum, there were ICO where the amounts were collected much more than this. As it seems to me at first glance, the project is very promising and gives great hope.
It is very good that the collection of funds will be carried out in various cryptocurrencies. Diversity in choice is a very important factor. Usually always harvested only in Ethereum.
Perhaps this will contribute to a more active and rapid fundraising. Although I think it's never been a problem. If a person wants to buy tokens he will buy ether at any moment it is not such a big difficulty.
Everyone will be able to participate in the ICO because the minimum fee is only 0.1 ETH
You are right, but usually bought for a much larger amount) I Just do not see the point to invest such small amounts. The project is quite ambitious ,of course it has prospects in the future , so here you need to count on a good profit
Blockchain is beginning to subdue more and more spheres of influence, which can not but rejoice, I hope this project will find its place in the market.
As far as I know the developers already have a working business that brings good income.
This is very cool, the credibility of the developers immediately increases if people already have some kind of finished product that brings a high probability that this platform will work steadily.
Hard cap is $ 15 million. Quite a large sum, I wonder if the developers will be able to attract investors?
Not such a big sum, there were ICO where the amounts were collected much more than this. As it seems to me at first glance, the project is very promising and gives great hope.
It is very good that the collection of funds will be carried out in various cryptocurrencies. Diversity in choice is a very important factor. Usually always harvested only in Ethereum.
Perhaps this will contribute to a more active and rapid fundraising. Although I think it's never been a problem. If a person wants to buy tokens he will buy ether at any moment it is not such a big difficulty.
Everyone will be able to participate in the ICO because the minimum fee is only 0.1 ETH
You are right, but usually bought for a much larger amount) I Just do not see the point to invest such small amounts. The project is quite ambitious ,of course it has prospects in the future , so here you need to count on a good profit
Blockchain is beginning to subdue more and more spheres of influence, which can not but rejoice, I hope this project will find its place in the market.
As far as I know the developers already have a working business that brings good income.
Pages:
Jump to: