Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ANN][Pre-ICO Started]Mavro - the first decentralized platform for MLM systems✅ - page 18. (Read 51110 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
I just read the whitepaper and some things remain unclear. You use the acronym MLM (Multiple Level Marketing) everywhere in your paper but don't clearly explain what it is. Could you give me a concrete example ?
What the assets of this project making him stronger than other ? You are talking about : security, transparency, lower fees, decentralized network. OK, but all blockchain projects have the same advantages.
So "MAVRO is an innovation set to disrupt the MLM industry" ? I want to believe it but give us more arguments.
Activity: 266
can i know whats the detail specifiation this token ?
Activity: 3
Top top. It's very heartfelt, how would a decentralized platform for MLM be? By presenting so people can imagine that MLM is somewhat centralized, that only a few people get initial privations and only when the pyramid has larger bases that people are invited to join, MLM is something old, unethical and not lucrative. Russians love projects like that.
Activity: 59
Hi, could you explain me what is your model of multi level marketing ? Thanks
Activity: 30
I participated in MMM 2012 and with pleasure I will participate in crypto MMM :-) This Project waits for success!
Activity: 34
Do you plan to hold an open press conference ?
Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
I'm very currious to see how this project develops. Mavro is creating the first decentralized and absolutely transparent platform for Multi Level Marketing system based on Blockchain Ethereum.  It will be a revolution in worldwide economy!
Really not very exciting to know that this project is multi-level base marketing, why should be a revolutionary on the worldwide economy could i have some reason? thanks
Activity: 75
What was meant by  multi level marketing system of Mavro platform? its referals system,or something else?
Activity: 26
I guess everyone in here because of the airdrop, right? Cheesy anyway, great project! keep up
Activity: 148
This is a great project, I will tell friends and inform investors about mavro, keep winning and going forward, good! Good Luck. Wink
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
Look ARROUND!
A great Decentralized and promising platform Mavro team is creating. It's awesome to be a part of it. This community is really good and professional. My wishes for the project success.
Activity: 19
I'm a Japanese. Cryptocurrency is very hot at here in Japan. Any Idea about Japanese Page ?
Activity: 210
Merit: 112
asking for comments in the telegram channel and here will only lead to a lot of spam. better remove this request asap, until this airdrop is shared by big airdrop channels. friendly advice Smiley
Activity: 15
I'm very currious to see how this project develops. Mavro is creating the first decentralized and absolutely transparent platform for Multi Level Marketing system based on Blockchain Ethereum.  It will be a revolution in worldwide economy!
Activity: 36
Is this project related to mmm? well am watching
Activity: 5
A decentralized and transparent platform for MLM system based on Blockchain Ethereum ... looks and sounds promising.  Looking forward to see this project in action.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
Quite interesting project. Do you have an updated roadmap already?
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Your projects on Roadmap are some far,do you think ant upgrade about Roadmap?
Activity: 17
Merit: 5
Imagine yourself as a billionaire now. Or even as an ordinary worthless member of the parliament. Are you equal? In what? You live in a different way, eat in a different way, and rest in a different way. that is the most impressive thoughts for me.
Activity: 672
Merit: 103
It's great fun in this very big project and I'm always helping to make this project work successfully and I'm sure this project will grow more rapidly than any other project. Good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: