Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ANN][Pre-ICO Started]Mavro - the first decentralized platform for MLM systems✅ - page 19. (Read 51110 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 0
This is a great project, I will tell friends and inform investors about mavro, keep winning and going forward. Together we stand trough this Rough time
Activity: 16
An innovation to solve the problem of payment processing trustworthiness and intergrity... Simply focus on transparency which the MLM industry really needs
Activity: 55
I like the Mavro, for a long time in 2012 thanks to this project I earned my first capital, I hope that this project will be appreciated in the world by the Crypto-currency
Sergey Mavrodi is one of the few people who is devoted to his idea
Good luck mavro Smiley
best regards from siberia.
copper member
Activity: 224

A worthy project, a well thought out white sheet and plans for the future. The coin should reach the high position in the rating after the launch of the project. Good luck in promotion! Wink
Activity: 392
I am fairly new in the Crypto space but I am really interested with this project. Will try to learn more and participate with the ICO.
Activity: 8
What is your opinion on why should people invest in such a controversial subject as Multi-Level Marketing? MAVRO basically.
Activity: 99
With the digital strategy, multi Level Marketing is good solution for new market as cross canal and cross selling.
Use of blockchain for this is good option.
Enjoy
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
Mavro looks promising and it has great potential to go revolutionize the multi level marketing industry with this innovative project supported by an excellent team. I’m looking forward to it. good luck team
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
I like how Mavro is solving buisness abuse problems by eliminating centralization and middlemen.   Mavro is cleaning up the MLM industry.
Activity: 3
how would a decentralized platform for MLM be?Huh
Activity: 2
Mavro is going to revolutionize the multi level marketing industry with this innovative project supported by an excellent team. I’m looking for to it.
Activity: 50
Activity: 26
 I have participated in many projects and I know this is a good one. The project focuses on being innovative and I think one of its kind in multi Level Marketing. The concept of sitributed payments is particularly of great interest as it focuses on mass payments on the blockchain.
Activity: 62
Sounds great.  Hoping to take part in the airdrop.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
https://www.bitc2.org/

anybody can give me more information about MAvro and then I found little information about this project
Activity: 35
This sounds like a really good project and something worth investing time and money in. Its really look fantastic
 Good luck all
Activity: 19
Joined for the bounty campaign. I like the fact that there are already loads of responses and the number of members in the telegram chat is growing with the minute. If their plans become reality it will break the market for marketing open
Activity: 40
I did my job and read as much as possible about the project and I am very happy about what I read about the project. It looks very good and has a lot of potential. I am hyped for this and cant wait for more information. Wish you best of luck !
Activity: 69
Such a really great project, i like the concept, decentralized investment, it will be very useful to choose the right investment and be a clever investment, I am very interested in further development, good luck with this project
Pages:
Jump to: