Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] Timechain MetaWallet + Exchange Token Sale is about to go LIVE! - page 32. (Read 7110 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Good project , specially Fiat pairing.👍
Yes Fiat pairing will help to attract more people into crypto.
Also, user interface and support will be key factor in success for exchange.

I do expect them to have a user friendly interface in order for more and more people to be interested. It would be great if it can hit exchanges while also having existing users.

But do they have some strategies to attract more users? or at least initial ones.
Most efficient way is good marketing  and trading competitions.
Activity: 34
I see that you are developing your own wallet,but will i be able to store your tokens on my ledger nano s?

If the token is erc-20 based then yes, you can store it on your nano s.

Does anybody know if there are any advantages to developing your own wallet vs a hardware wallet?

Timechain has built a wallet that can hold virtually all cryptos, so it's the only wallet you'll ever need. And because Timechain integrates an exchange, fiat gateway and wallet, we needed everything to function together seamlessly. So that's why we built our own wallet.
I see that you are developing your own wallet,but will i be able to store your tokens on my ledger nano s?

If the token is erc-20 based then yes, you can store it on your nano s.

Does anybody know if there are any advantages to developing your own wallet vs a hardware wallet?

I think timechain covered a lot of good stuff. Looking forward to using that platform!
Yes it has covered lots of  good stuff, let's see if they can deliver it.
Do you plan Live AMA in the near future?Im sure community would be very interested in that.
Yes live live AMA would be great would love to see in future.

I think so too! Hope somebody from the team is on this forum to see the suggestions.

Maybe suggest is on their telegram group,they wont be able to miss that
Yes sure we will request for AMA on their telegram👍
Activity: 120
When you plan to release testing platform?
Activity: 266
How much does it cost to list token on the Timechain ecosystem?Did you set the fee yet?

I think that fee will depend on the more things,it wont be fixed price.And that is fair i think,better projects should be listed for free,or minimal fee.

I think they wrote that it is a fixed percentage of a transaction.
Activity: 266
I think timechain covered a lot of good stuff. Looking forward to using that platform!

I am eager to see how much of that transfers into the live project.
Activity: 219
How much does it cost to list token on the Timechain ecosystem?Did you set the fee yet?

I think that fee will depend on the more things,it wont be fixed price.And that is fair i think,better projects should be listed for free,or minimal fee.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Activity: 129
Activity: 238

I do expect them to have a user friendly interface in order for more and more people to be interested. It would be great if it can hit exchanges while also having existing users.

But do they have some strategies to attract more users? or at least initial ones.
Activity: 137
Can you share your token metrics please?
Activity: 5
Do you plan Live AMA in the near future?Im sure community would be very interested in that.

I think so too! Hope somebody from the team is on this forum to see the suggestions.

We're here. There might be an AMA later on... but as I said earlier, this is pretty much an AMA, so have at it
Activity: 182
Can people from USA and China participate in your ICO?
Activity: 168
Merit: 2

Activity: 247

Activity: 186

Activity: 32
Is kYC required to participate in token sale?

Hi Rajdeep! We'll do a private sale first, then a public token sale. All details and requirements to participate will be revealed very very soon. Stay tuned  Cool

Join our Telegram for all the important updates:https://timechain.com/assets/bct/telegram.png

https://timechain.com/assets/email-footer.png
Ok sir, thanks for your response.👍
Pages:
Jump to: