Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] Timechain MetaWallet + Exchange Token Sale is about to go LIVE! - page 42. (Read 7110 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
On what platforms will Timechain be available?

You mean like what kind of systems?
Activity: 192
Merit: 1
Why don’t you have more Telegram members? How come there is no more activity?
Activity: 248
Merit: 1
I've read that your platform will be integrated with MetaWallet, isnt  it called Metamask instead of MetaWallet?

Metawallet means that they will support many kinds of tokens.

So it wont support only erc20,right?

It says it will. And it makes sense because ERC-20 is the most used by projects. Neglecting that could cause problems in the future. And ERC20 can be stored on hardware wallets and more and more people are using those for security reasons.

These issues are usually addressed in more detail in the whitepaper or yellow paper. I seem to remember someone from the team posting somewhere in this thread some technical version of the document - I don't know why they didn't additionally put it on the first page along with other important info though...

They should as everyone that comes first to the project looks at that first page for the essential info. Everything should be present there.

Hopefully someone can share such a document regarding this project? or are they affraid of leaking too much relevant data?

I think that he is talking about a simple onepager.
Activity: 193
How come you decided to develop your own on wallet? Wouldn't it be easier that we use existing wallets? What are the benefits of having your wallet?

I think that all serious projects should have their own wallets,sooner or later.

Well...depends...there is no rail for that except in case you have a project like Timechain which strives to have all in one.

If all serious projects have their own wallets, this means that you would have a lot of wallets to choose from, maybe even too many - could be confusing.

Well basicly each project that has it own produced blockchain so means coin not token needs a wallet.
Activity: 78
When does the main sale start and will there be a bonus available?
Activity: 182
I've read that your platform will be integrated with MetaWallet, isnt  it called Metamask instead of MetaWallet?

It says it will. And it makes sense because ERC-20 is the most used by projects. Neglecting that could cause problems in the future. And ERC20 can be stored on hardware wallets and more and more people are using those for security reasons.

These issues are usually addressed in more detail in the whitepaper or yellow paper. I seem to remember someone from the team posting somewhere in this thread some technical version of the document - I don't know why they didn't additionally put it on the first page along with other important info though...

They should as everyone that comes first to the project looks at that first page for the essential info. Everything should be present there.

Hopefully someone can share such a document regarding this project? or are they affraid of leaking too much relevant data?
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
On what platforms will Timechain be available?
Activity: 224
How come you decided to develop your own on wallet? Wouldn't it be easier that we use existing wallets? What are the benefits of having your wallet?

I think that all serious projects should have their own wallets,sooner or later.

Well...depends...there is no rail for that except in case you have a project like Timechain which strives to have all in one.

If all serious projects have their own wallets, this means that you would have a lot of wallets to choose from, maybe even too many - could be confusing.
Activity: 105

Activity: 131

Its a general standard, but it still supports all kinds of tokens.
Activity: 196

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

Activity: 56
When you plan to release full product,i mean when can we start using the exchange?
Activity: 160

Activity: 137

You have everything in one place. You don't have to use this and that.

Yeah what other reason would you need?
Activity: 144

You have everything in one place. You don't have to use this and that.
Activity: 148

Activity: 266
Any telegram airdrops in the future?Or bounty campaign?

Airdrops seem so cheap to me. Bounty campaigns have the best what you give to what you get ratio and everyone is happy in the end.

I completely agree with you. Sometimes bounty campaigns are even smaller hassle then airdrops, but bring more prize.

I recommend all to join  Timechain bounty because we'll help the good project and benefit from it at the same time.

Thats true,in the same time you spread awareness about the project and you get some tokens Smiley

I'm saying the same thing to everyone. Bounty is the best thing in crypto.

How much can you earn in participating in the bounty?

Depends on what you do ,more effort,more tokens.In some bounty camapaigns you can make from few hundred to few thousand usd worth of tokens.

I guess those video bounties pay off the most but they are extremely time-consuming. Can the team post any existing such videos? if there are any?

Maybe they could pick up the best ones from time to time and share them on their website.

That is actually a good idea and a good recognition for someones good work.

I'd like to second this - if the team can pick some bounty videos and share that would be great Smiley
Activity: 171
What will the incomes of the token sale be used for?
Pages:
Jump to: