Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] Timechain MetaWallet + Exchange Token Sale is about to go LIVE! - page 37. (Read 7110 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Where exactly is your team located,do you have some kind of main office?

Do projects these days really need like main office?

Not really IMO. The IT sector is scattered all around the world and it works fine for some time now. No need to have everybody in the same room.

Even the big companies around the world are sending their employs to work at home multiple times a week as it has been shown it reduces costs and boosts productivity. That has to become the future of workplaces. No need to cram people in the same place with all the technology available.

that is definitely a lot more eco-friendly as well. In the IT industry a lot of energy is wasted unnecessarily so this is a good approach. For blockchain-based project it can reduce the harm mining makes.

The productivity boost only happens for people who are very self-motivated and determined. If you need guidance it's not so good to work from home.

Nah, systems and monitoring is so advanced today, that people who work from home have more communication and control from their managers, team leaders etc. then those who work in physical office.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251

Not really IMO. The IT sector is scattered all around the world and it works fine for some time now. No need to have everybody in the same room.

Even the big companies around the world are sending their employs to work at home multiple times a week as it has been shown it reduces costs and boosts productivity. That has to become the future of workplaces. No need to cram people in the same place with all the technology available.

that is definitely a lot more eco-friendly as well. In the IT industry a lot of energy is wasted unnecessarily so this is a good approach. For blockchain-based project it can reduce the harm mining makes.

The productivity boost only happens for people who are very self-motivated and determined. If you need guidance it's not so good to work from home.
Activity: 266

Activity: 248
Merit: 1

Yeah, but company does need some kind of headquarters at least, for legal matters right?
Activity: 420
Merit: 11

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

Our #1 aim is simplicity in order to widen the crypto market. We'll have plenty of onboarding processes for all of you noobs Wink

I think this is one of they key ingredients needed for success.Im glad to see that team understands that!

Even today, simplifying procedures and application interfaces of coins/tokens are severely lacking. Most crypto projects have not taken the time to cater to the average Joe's needs. Things are still very complicated and confusing for the ordinary people to handle.

Activity: 193

Activity: 61

Our #1 aim is simplicity in order to widen the crypto market. We'll have plenty of onboarding processes for all of you noobs Wink

I think this is one of they key ingredients needed for success.Im glad to see that team understands that!

Activity: 219
Activity: 66
Do you plan to make your wallet compatible with hardware wallets like ledger nano s?

We did investigate the Ledger Nano S interest after seeing it mentioned here a few times. No progress to report yet, but we're investigating what's possible.

About KYC,is only goverment issued ID enough,or proof of residence is needed too?

Whatever your country's regulations require is what we'll require.

How to join the sale,whats the procedure,do you have some explanation video or article?

I didn't find such info on the first page. But you have this so you can ask: "Timechain's token presale is now LIVE for accredited investors. Inquire at [email protected] for full details. "

Some kind of guiide would be a good  thing,there are alot of new people in crypto that could use help,even with basics.

Definitely would welcome a couple of intro, how-to videos. for all us noobs.

And it doesn't need to be an HD well-produced video. Just take a phone and record something.

Will you offer a crypto to fiat gateway too?

Yes we will.

Time Chain will allow the users to circumvent exchanges and deal crypto directly without the need to use exchanges but directly from the wallet.

That is basicly a new generation exchange giving us all tools in one.

That's exactly right!

Regarding token support, we're doing everything we can to support as many tokens as possible - and that's not just ERC20s.

Do you plan to offer USD pairings on exchange?Maybe even USDT?

Yup.

When did the development and your work on Timechain start?

9 Months I think is the date that's been given earlier in the thread!

Hope I got everyone, I'll be back after a few pages of comments Wink

Very interesting to have you considering the nano ledgerm it is very popular and quite importantly a lot of people have it for extra security.

Ledger nano s is a must nowdays,if you wanna have a good sleep,knowing ur crypto is safe.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Very convenient app. Its logo is as simple as the app is.
Activity: 182
Are we going to be able to sell your tokens on other exchanges?
Do you plan to make your wallet compatible with hardware wallets like ledger nano s?

You mean like using both at the same time? I don't know if that makes any sense because hardware wallets are much more secure.

Maybe he means something  like a combination of myetherwallet and ledger?

There will certainly be such a possibility. Hardware wallets are always a better and safer option.

I think it is the best way to provide additional security to token holders, I don't know how complex it is regarding development to enable this?

When you have the basics done (of creating your own wallet) I don't think the integration is really that complicated.

I agree, however no matter how complicated it is necessary to be done.
Activity: 185

We did investigate the Ledger Nano S interest after seeing it mentioned here a few times. No progress to report yet, but we're investigating what's possible.

About KYC,is only goverment issued ID enough,or proof of residence is needed too?

How to join the sale,whats the procedure,do you have some explanation video or article?

I didn't find such info on the first page. But you have this so you can ask: "Timechain's token presale is now LIVE for accredited investors. Inquire at [email protected] for full details. "

Some kind of guiide would be a good  thing,there are alot of new people in crypto that could use help,even with basics.

And it doesn't need to be an HD well-produced video. Just take a phone and record something.

Yes we will.

Time Chain will allow the users to circumvent exchanges and deal crypto directly without the need to use exchanges but directly from the wallet.

That's exactly right!

Regarding token support, we're doing everything we can to support as many tokens as possible - and that's not just ERC20s.

Yup.

Very interesting to have you considering the nano ledgerm it is very popular and quite importantly a lot of people have it for extra security.
Activity: 175
What percentage of funds have you allocated to legal and licensing issues?

I would like to know also the amount for marketing too.
Activity: 5

Yes we will.

That's exactly right!

Yup.

Activity: 247
Merit: 2
What percentage of funds have you allocated to legal and licensing issues?
Activity: 222
Can you tell us a bit more about the fees structure?Withdrawals, trading fees,?I think thats alot of room there,to improve,when it comes to exchanges.

Good question, I'm also interested in withdrawal fees and fees structure in general.
Merit: 5

You mean like using both at the same time? I don't know if that makes any sense because hardware wallets are much more secure.

Maybe he means something  like a combination of myetherwallet and ledger?

There will certainly be such a possibility. Hardware wallets are always a better and safer option.

I think it is the best way to provide additional security to token holders, I don't know how complex it is regarding development to enable this?

When you have the basics done (of creating your own wallet) I don't think the integration is really that complicated.
Pages:
Jump to: