Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] Timechain MetaWallet + Exchange Token Sale is about to go LIVE! - page 41. (Read 7110 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 0
Time Chain will allow the users to circumvent exchanges and deal crypto directly without the need to use exchanges but directly from the wallet.

That is basicly a new generation exchange giving us all tools in one.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Time Chain will allow the users to circumvent exchanges and deal crypto directly without the need to use exchanges but directly from the wallet.
Activity: 252
Is there any deadline when we can expect to have a product to check?

Do you mean in terms of a final product or a beta product that can be tested?

This question can be related to both: D I think he is asking about BETA testing...

Do you mean in terms of a final product or a beta product that can be tested?
Activity: 224
On what platforms will Timechain be available?

-Desktop app for initial launch
- Web app for fiat to crypto exchange
 -Mobile app for Android and IOS in 2019
 -dApps for decentralized exchange

How come you decided to go with desktop app for the launch?

I would expect it is easiest to use and support in development.
Activity: 153

How come you decided to go with desktop app for the launch?
Activity: 95
For now long you have the project in the development?
Activity: 212

Activity: 504
Merit: 251
How come you decided to develop your own on wallet? Wouldn't it be easier that we use existing wallets? What are the benefits of having your wallet?

I think that all serious projects should have their own wallets,sooner or later.

Well...depends...there is no rail for that except in case you have a project like Timechain which strives to have all in one.

If all serious projects have their own wallets, this means that you would have a lot of wallets to choose from, maybe even too many - could be confusing.

I am not sure but there are or there will be multi-wallets where you can manage pretty much all coins at the same time. That's definitely what is needed to make crypto easier to handle.
Activity: 186
activities are minimal  Sad

What kind of activities are minimal?Care to elaborate?

maybe he meant ream responses... I hope the team does find the time to reach out to the community, answer a couple of our questions.

Yes it would be good to have team answering here too. But most teams tends to focus on Telegram.

They should be focusing on all social media because this forum is huge and so are Facebook and Reddit.
Activity: 124

maybe he meant ream responses... I hope the team does find the time to reach out to the community, answer a couple of our questions.

Yes it would be good to have team answering here too. But most teams tends to focus on Telegram.

Activity: 546
Merit: 253
How come you decided to develop your own on wallet? Wouldn't it be easier that we use existing wallets? What are the benefits of having your wallet?

I think that all serious projects should have their own wallets,sooner or later.

Well...depends...there is no rail for that except in case you have a project like Timechain which strives to have all in one.

If all serious projects have their own wallets, this means that you would have a lot of wallets to choose from, maybe even too many - could be confusing.

The problem of wallets is that of the need to install and some can carry a threat. I try for this reason to work less with such projects, or they can hack.
Activity: 182
What I have to do to join the sale, do I have to go through KYC and Whitelist?
Activity: 120

Activity: 224
Activity: 166

Well basicly each project that has it own produced blockchain so means coin not token needs a wallet.

Not really....most of them are based on etherium blockchain.

I believe that is what he said, those based on ETH are called tokens  Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 34

Well basicly each project that has it own produced blockchain so means coin not token needs a wallet.

Not really....most of them are based on etherium blockchain.
Activity: 175

You mean like what kind of systems?

He means like desktop,Android,iOS  and stuff like that.
Pages:
Jump to: