Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] Timechain MetaWallet + Exchange Token Sale is about to go LIVE! - page 43. (Read 7110 times)

Activity: 222
Merit: 0
 Do you have a Referral Program? That is, do you reward us for bringing investors?
Activity: 216
How come you decided to develop your own on wallet? Wouldn't it be easier that we use existing wallets? What are the benefits of having your wallet?

I think that all serious projects should have their own wallets,sooner or later.

Especially if it involves staking as an option Cheesy

Will there be options for staking available?
Activity: 224
How come you decided to develop your own on wallet? Wouldn't it be easier that we use existing wallets? What are the benefits of having your wallet?

I think that all serious projects should have their own wallets,sooner or later.

Especially if it involves staking as an option Cheesy
Activity: 152

I think it makes control of the funds that are going through the platform easier and more transparent for the project, but I don't know what are the benefits for the users.

It is probably for additional security for your tokens and also maybe to keep better track.

It gives them direct control and it makes sense for the wallet that is going to offer us so much.
Activity: 131

Activity: 308
I've read that your platform will be integrated with MetaWallet, isnt  it called Metamask instead of MetaWallet?
Activity: 266

I think it makes control of the funds that are going through the platform easier and more transparent for the project, but I don't know what are the benefits for the users.

It is probably for additional security for your tokens and also maybe to keep better track.
Activity: 266

Activity: 224
Activity: 56
Is there MVP available,or some kind of prototype?

I think it is still a bit early for MVP, but it could be really nice to see how it will look like.

I think having MVP should be a must before start of the sale.

If not do you think it could turn down people from sale?

It won't turn down people, but if you have it, it can really attract more people to change their mind and encourage them to invest.

True,MVP definitely helps with the sale.

so if they have MVP does it mean investors can try it?

Not always,i would even say more often than not.
Activity: 247

I think it is still a bit early for MVP, but it could be really nice to see how it will look like.

It won't turn down people, but if you have it, it can really attract more people to change their mind and encourage them to invest.

so if they have MVP does it mean investors can try it?
Activity: 168
Merit: 2

Activity: 247
Any telegram airdrops in the future?Or bounty campaign?

Airdrops seem so cheap to me. Bounty campaigns have the best what you give to what you get ratio and everyone is happy in the end.

I completely agree with you. Sometimes bounty campaigns are even smaller hassle then airdrops, but bring more prize.

I recommend all to join  Timechain bounty because we'll help the good project and benefit from it at the same time.

Thats true,in the same time you spread awareness about the project and you get some tokens Smiley

I'm saying the same thing to everyone. Bounty is the best thing in crypto.

How much can you earn in participating in the bounty?

Depends on what you do ,more effort,more tokens.In some bounty camapaigns you can make from few hundred to few thousand usd worth of tokens.

And it depends how much you are willing to invest into the bounty campaign. There are different bounty campaigns and nobody is stopping you from participating in more than one...

It is best if you participate in several different bounties.

When it comes to signature campaigns you don't have that luxury so good research is very important if you want to make money.
Activity: 140

Activity: 176

Airdrops seem so cheap to me. Bounty campaigns have the best what you give to what you get ratio and everyone is happy in the end.

I completely agree with you. Sometimes bounty campaigns are even smaller hassle then airdrops, but bring more prize.

I recommend all to join  Timechain bounty because we'll help the good project and benefit from it at the same time.

Thats true,in the same time you spread awareness about the project and you get some tokens Smiley

Depends on what you do ,more effort,more tokens.In some bounty camapaigns you can make from few hundred to few thousand usd worth of tokens.

And it depends how much you are willing to invest into the bounty campaign. There are different bounty campaigns and nobody is stopping you from participating in more than one...

It is best if you participate in several different bounties.
Activity: 28

Activity: 34

I think the same...but then again I think its not critical.
Activity: 37

Yes some bounties are bad and some are good...it all depends on the project. In my opinion you should choose what bounty you'll join and Timechain is a good choice.
Activity: 185
When can we expect an android application?

did they confirm that android will be the first to launch? no web app?
Activity: 294
When can we expect an android application?
Pages:
Jump to: