Author

Topic: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐[ANN][PRE-ICO][BitRewards | Blockchain rewards and loyalty platform]⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - page 117. (Read 33957 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
A new article on Medium has came out. Check it out.
We are explaining, why small retailers need a crypto-currency loyalty system.
https://medium.com/@bitrewards/why-small-retailers-need-a-crypto-currency-loyalty-scheme-d9d848d247d3

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
You’ll have to hold a powerful PR campaign in order to attract a lot of stores. How much is allocated to this?
Activity: 238
Good afternoon. If the store pays me a reward with any other cryptocurrency, will it be automatically converted to your tokens?
Activity: 392
Hi there. How many tokens are sold at the moment?
About 120 million. The exact number is always displayed on the site.
Activity: 448
The hardest problem for most projects is that the margins are so narrow that they are relatively new.
Activity: 210
Hi there. How many tokens are sold at the moment?
Activity: 392
Good afternoon. What’s the soft cap of this ICO?
$3 million, there’re only $150k left to collect
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Good afternoon. What’s the soft cap of this ICO?
By the way, we have reached 4000 subscribers in our telegram channel.
Don't hesitate and join our community https://t.me/bitrewards
Hey. Very often the bonuses and other reward method are burnt after some period of time. How will BitRewards solve this problem?
Tokens have no date of expiry so it doesn’t matter when you’ll spend them. 
But how will the demand for them be supported? Are u sure they wont lose their value?
The more stores are connected to the system, the higher is the demand for the tokens. Consequently, they can be considered as a long term investment.
What if the store that have gave me them is closed? Will I have to return them?
No, it isnt necessary. The tokens aren’t linked to a particular store, they’re a global tool for payment of rewards.
Great! The reward market obviously lacks such a solution! And the last question: can I use the tokens as a payment method anywhere or will they be linked to a particular  retail chain?
Hey. Very often the bonuses and other reward method are burnt after some period of time. How will BitRewards solve this problem?
Hello, thanks for the question, our tokens will not burn after some period of time. This is one of the main advantages of our product among other loyalty programs.
Merit: 101
But how will the demand for them be supported? Are u sure they wont lose their value?
The more stores are connected to the system, the higher is the demand for the tokens. Consequently, they can be considered as a long term investment.
No, it isnt necessary. The tokens aren’t linked to a particular store, they’re a global tool for payment of rewards.
Will Facebook be the only network used for registration? I offer to ass Twitter, too.

Hey, thanks for the suggestion We will consider your advice.
Good afternoon. Is it planned to develop kinda personal account for the buyers? I think there should be an opportunity to transfer the money.

Hello every customer has its own BIT wallet.
Will the access to certain goods appear only in case the user saves enough tokens? I think this will slow down the circulation of the tokens and increase its value.
No, there is no limits in access to good of the merchants. The customers can reddem their tokens to the shop and pay the rest of the sum with fiat money.
Jump to: